new promotion
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new promotion

Unregistered

new promotion

drama continues at mspd. chief promotes a neanderthal who is the worst example of a leader next to the mayor and city manager a few days on the job stirs the crap pot and gets someone relieved of duty in disbelief. some of you had to nerve to criticize the last sergeant promotions but remain mum with this one. unreal ee will bring down shift in flames

Unregistered

Preparation "H"

Well buddy, what did you think was going to happen?
    You your reputation as an insubordinate Hemorrhoid gets there before you do, it was only a matter of time before someone applied the Preparation H! ! !
    Don't waste your time trying to rally the troops to support you; your hole, your shovel!

Unregistered
    I'll save some preparation H for you. I'm not the only organizational hemorrhoid this department has had to deal with. Throwing stones in a glass house?

Unregistered
    I want to work for him.

-Said Nobody

Unregistered
    Hey Sgt, for your information only: A traffic collision, also known as a motor vehicle collision, occurs when a vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, road debris, or other stationary obstruction, such as a tree or utility pole. Traffic collisions may result in injury, death and property damage.

Who was behind the wheel when the damaged occurred?

Unregistered
    I was told State Farm is hiring vehicle inspectors. With your brain and that eye of a tiger vision you possess, you could be employee of the month in no time.

Unregistered
    Hello my name is Erik Estok, newly appointed Sergeant for the Miami Springs Police Department. I am a 13 year veteran who has worked midnight shift my entire career. I have done nothing in my career other than and complain about everything in this city!! I am a egomaniac, narcissistic, hypocritical POS. Let me wow you with my first week accomplishments as a Sergeant. 1) my second day on the job I had an officer relieved of duty because I just ain-t man enough to deal with that person individually. 2). That same week I crashed a squad car in the police parking lot and failed to report it, most likely cause I didn-t want to take a drug test that would show I-m a junkie. The best part is I tried to blame the accident on my fellow officers rather than accept responsibility for it. Thank you chief for not listening to all the officers who told you not to promote me!

Unregistered
    Sgt. Untouchable will get by probation just fine. Capt. Incompetent and Lt. Red has his 6.

Unregistered
    E is the new golden child. Captain Playstation is his gaming partner by day, Sgt. Anheuser Busch has ****tails with him at night.

Unregistered
    don't worry he won't be a menace on the road for very long sergeant goth will have him in the detective bureau in no time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast