A NEW 33 for us here Ofc Stefanie Morfa OooH Lah lah !
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Cool A NEW 33 for us here Ofc Stefanie Morfa OooH Lah lah !

We have a new 33 here, she just graduated from the academy a Stefanie Morfa, pretty hot , I must say. I was trying to imagine what she looks like in a bikini ? Wonder who will be her FTO ? Welcome Stef baby, to protect & SERVE ! LOL

Unregistered
    Oh shit wait till the papiers get a hold of her. Natalie Martinez days are number or is it the other way around?

Unregistered
    Really dude? Eso esta de pinga

Unregistered
    Don't eat where you shit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't eat where you shit.
    Some people don't care about that. I think it even gets them excited that they see people that has ****ed their 33 here. Nasty

Unregistered
    We have a new 33 here, she just graduated from the academy a Stefanie Morfa, pretty hot , I must say. I was trying to imagine what she looks like in a bikini ? Wonder who will be her FTO ? Welcome Stef baby, to protect & SERVE ! LOL

HPV material!! Confirmed! I would not touch that with a ten foot pole!! She's been numerous PO's. I don't even see what's hot about that! Yuk! Big ass forehead, balding, and just a ****ed up face overall.

Unregistered
    Let me sum it up for you. Stretch marks on her stomach, arms, legs like an old lady who had 5 kids, a huge scar from a tummy tuck, the flabbiest ass and thighs full off cellulite, the ugliest tits I've seen. the worst lay and smell I've ever experienced!! With clothes she is deceiving! You'll be very disappointed. Test it for yourself buddy! It doesn't take much to get into her pants!!!

Unregistered
    Papi you gotta be desperate to want that! What the fak! Gross

Unregistered
    Papi you gotta be desperate to want that! What the fak! Gross
    I meant PAPO I ain't with the gay shit

Unregistered
    Let me sum it up for you. Stretch marks on her stomach, arms, legs like an old lady who had 5 kids, a huge scar from a tummy tuck, the flabbiest ass and thighs full off cellulite, the ugliest tits I've seen. the worst lay and smell I've ever experienced!! With clothes she is deceiving! You'll be very disappointed. Test it for yourself buddy! It doesn't take much to get into her pants!!!
    Sounds like someone is jealous because you wasn't able to get her.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast