What's up with guys shaving their arms? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    How about the guys who grow the mandatory goatee as soon as they get sent to CST or CI

Unregistered
    Hahahaha, these guys look great!!

Unregistered

Deep, deep, undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahaha, these guys look great!!
    Well at least they can impress their young girlfriend!

Unregistered

Silky smooth

Festival flea market offers police discount on razors .....FYI

Unregistered

Nair it know

I have to say, the other day I was back up for my zone partner and it got physical during the arrest. We'll the only beating I took was from the other deputy s arms on my neck and face.
    Young man tell your mom the rub some Nair on those arms , followed by some baby oil. Geez

Unregistered

Damn scraight

I have to say, the other day I was back up for my zone partner and it got physical during the arrest. We'll the only beating I took was from the other deputy s arms on my neck and face.
    Young man tell your mom the rub some Nair on those arms , followed by some baby oil. Geez
    You possibly have a workman's comp issue at hand ?

Unregistered
    I shaved my ass a few times... I seriously had a hard time holding my farts in... I guess the hair kinda acts like velcro and holds your ass cheeks together... Sorry ladies, I'm sporting a hairy ass and that's the way it has to be...

Unregistered

Holy cow

I shaved my ass a few times... I seriously had a hard time holding my farts in... I guess the hair kinda acts like velcro and holds your ass cheeks together... Sorry ladies, I'm sporting a hairy ass and that's the way it has to be...
    That's sexy

Unregistered
    When I first started reading this, I thought it Was written by a lady... lol

Unregistered

Spincter man

You should try the bleaching method, it stings a little bit but the results are amazing!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast