Now hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now hiring

Unregistered
    Palm Beach sheriff's Office is your best bet! One of the highest top-out salaries and many other benefits. They will be looking to hire many officers in the coming year due to mass retirements.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trust me, you don't want to.
    Why do you say that? I hear they like it. I know its way more political than here, but it cant be worse. PBSO is too far north for me. And Broward and Dade is where its at anyway. Who knows. Does Monroe have these same problems lol?

Unregistered
    You're better off looking at a smaller department that pays decent as Aventura. No drama there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you say that? I hear they like it. I know its way more political than here, but it cant be worse. PBSO is too far north for me. And Broward and Dade is where its at anyway. Who knows. Does Monroe have these same problems lol?
    I retired from bso 2 years ago and came to the MCSO.
    Monroe is much worse off. The pay is horrible for the cost-of-living down in the Keys, and they recently took away our Take-Home vehicle program. How's that for killing morale? And if you guys are watching the news, you'll see lots more crimes happening here. From officers getting shot to murders: we're seeing it all. Lots more crime and not enough bodies to keep up. Florida's Paradise isn't what it used to be anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12