Bob's chief deputy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Bob's chief deputy

Okay so what if Bob wins election? We all know that he is the 1 who is most likely to win even though most of the department has lost total trust and confidence in him. My question is who is the one who was most likely to be selected as chief deputy?

Unregistered

Duh

Binkman or tker probably

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Binkman or tker probably
    SH so he can be like is idiot brother in Esc.

Unregistered

No duh

It will be between SH and Binkman. Binkman chief dep and SH as a major.
    Last edited by MOD 673; 01-29-2016 at 12:29 AM.

Unregistered

Mr X

My vote is for Bob Johnson. He is the only viable candidate and should take the office with no problems. And no this isn't Doug, Tony or whomever. I'm the last person you would expect.

Unregistered
    SH so he can be like is idiot brother in Esc.
    After working with both of them it is extremely obvious that both are shady. Of course, that is a perquisite to work in the upper admin of both agencies. Being narcissistic, arrogant, pompous an ass kisser is a plus to work for narcissistic arrogant pompous sheriffs.

Unregistered
    My vote is for Bob Johnson. He is the only viable candidate and should take the office with no problems. And no this isn't Doug, Tony or whomever. I'm the last person you would expect.
    Great. What we need is another supporter to vote for another sheriff with a fcked up moral compass. BJ is a snake and will bite you to progress his career. He can go to hell.

Unregistered
    Look no further than the current IA person. He's getting fast tracked to work in all divisions to say he has the experience. Also a big degree like number 2 so that makes him look better on paper. Wait and see.

Unregistered

Let's hope so!

Great observation skills! I hope that ST is the next Chief Deputy. Let's discuss his qualities and attributes. He is a GOD fearing man, who loves his job. He is fair and most of all allows people to speak their minds. He is approachable and most of all is a cop for the right reasons. I hope you and your observation skills of his carrer do well being held accountable by him.

Unregistered
    Nice resumê. Llike it's from the horses mouth?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast