The Papier Org chart - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The only person I see that shouldn't be on Papier's list is Delamilera. Everyone else is good to go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only person I see that shouldn't be on Papier's list is Delamilera. Everyone else is good to go.
    Is that in the fantasy world of police departments Papier and his crew are more scary that others that have been there before

Unregistered
    Where do u see delamilera on the list?

Unregistered
    Does anyone have colinas and cabreras organizational chart look like?

Unregistered
    Does anyone have colinas and cabreras organizational chart look like?
    Much different than Lab's. You need to see that one.

Unregistered
    Much different than Lab's. You need to see that one.
    Lab, has a chart? Gee only time we ever saw him with any type of chart. Was a sitting chart, he had to do at city hall. To get on the do-boy list.

Unregistered
    Lab, has a chart? Gee only time we ever saw him with any type of chart. Was a sitting chart, he had to do at city hall. To get on the do-boy list.

Funny. I charted a course forBermuda in my 60 foot cabin cruiser. Kind of sucked that it was crowd in my marina at the Breakers. I am like Trimp. I sure don't need the money. But you need me. This place is in decay like the old Greek civilization. Just look at the jokers with their Org charts or the academy award winning actors sneaking around making plans. Sounds like Me and Mrs. Mrs. Jones.....I am the chemo for your illness.

Unregistered
    Funny. I charted a course forBermuda in my 60 foot cabin cruiser. Kind of sucked that it was crowd in my marina at the Breakers. I am like Trimp. I sure don't need the money. But you need me. This place is in decay like the old Greek civilization. Just look at the jokers with their Org charts or the academy award winning actors sneaking around making plans. Sounds like Me and Mrs. Mrs. Jones.....I am the chemo for your illness.
    Didn't your yacht sink the other night and the coast guard have to rescue you.

Unregistered
    Why in the world would you want to work here. If you can afford to live at the Breakers and own a 60 ft. boat? Due your ego needs to be checked, before it's wrecked. Everyday you come to work ( for the short hours ) you do. You risk the chance of pimp daddy smooth, owning some of you when YOUR held responsible for your net officers actions. You think the city will or would be a part of paying a large suit. Think again. How many officer we both known over the years. That got into some minor or major hot water. Only to watch those they and we thought had their backs were covered. Only to be thrown to the wolves. It amazing that you claim to be able to afford a lot. Yet those you need and count on each and everyday, are forced to work off duty to make ends meat. Sure we all must learn to live within our means. Yet with children or having a 1 income family. Isn't easy. You know their rick guy, you are being selfish. If you got ALL, this money and won't leave so another can move up the pay scale. You just AGAIN ****ing over the very same people you call friends. Think about that. Beside having money, is nice. Yet are your friends really your friends for YOU or the cash you may throw around?

Unregistered
    Chief R Papier would like to welcome you to the future 2017 MPD chart:

And thank you!

Chief R Papier (back stabber - gay)

MPD Org Chart:

Deputy chief: Ms N. Papier (clueless)
    Asst chief: Umset Ramos (Chiva)
    Asst chief: Tony Diaz (Short)
    Asst chief: Jose Fernandez (clueless)
    Exc asst to the chief: Ms N. Martinez (idiot)
    Major of central: Jose Rocha (just fat)
    Major of south station: M. Morales (chasing ass)
    Major of north district: D Carr (clueless)
    Major of training: J Yavenh (really smart)
    Major of IA: Armando Aguilar (clueless)
    Major of sos: Eric Gonzalez (dumb)
    Major of Communcation: D Jackson (extremely stupid)
    Commander L Havana: A Borges (suck ass)
    Commander C. Grove C Conrad (Boy Scout)
    Commander Flagami. R Padron (clueless mini Oliva)
    Commander upper east side J Ilbamaya (smart)
    Commander: downtown: J Dela (clueless)
    Commander allapatha: frank Fernandez (suck ass)
    Special event deputy commander: E Sierra (dumb)

Well folk I hope you enjoy this team!
    Just an opinion!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast