Y'all need to slow down
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Y'all need to slow down

It's one thing to speed around Escambia County.... you're right... you could be going to a call....
    But when you're eastbound on 90 or I10 in Santa Rosa County at 25mph over the speed limit?!? That speaks volumes....
    It makes your agency look bad...

Unregistered

Agree, but...

Posting here won't do anything. If they don't have the common sense already to be driving right, this blog won't help. Get the number on the car and call to complain. The office can pull the camera video and I know they will discipline the officer because I've seen it happen.

Unregistered
    You're right it does make us look bad. Hopefully you understand that it is not indicative of us all. The other poster is correct, get the number on the glass and call it in so a supervisor can address the problem and correct the behavior. I will say there are times you may see a deputy speeding out of Santa Rosa County due to a call out of some type, i.e. SWAT, hostage situation etc. That being said, if they're going into Santa Rosa, there is no explanation.

Unregistered
    Oh piss off and go find something else to do, fuc*ing whiny ass.

Unregistered
    Looks like the speeder has spoken

Unregistered
    Does that include all the unmarked cars with child seats in them?

Unregistered
    Only if the child is a love child with another leo
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does that include all the unmarked cars with child seats in them?

Unregistered
    Posting here won't do anything. If they don't have the common sense already to be driving right, this blog won't help. Get the number on the car and call to complain. The office can pull the camera video and I know they will discipline the officer because I've seen it happen.
    This is an incorrect statement. Haines and Morgan keep this site up and running and check it throughout the day. When something is posted on here, whether true or not, Haines immediately starts investigating. He does the same thing on facebook.

Unregistered
    Only if the child is a love child with another leo
    Deputy of the quarter MW always drops and picks up her child in the county car. She even had the windows tinted darker so you can't see the seat when you pass by. But you can't say anything to the protected employee.

Unregistered
    What is wrong with that if they are on their way to/from work? You can give citizens rides but not one of your own? Especially in the uinmarked cars-many of them are on call24/7 so what do you want them to do-take child to babysitters 30 min away, go back home, swap out cars, drive another 30 min to work. Thats 1-2 hours wasted respondingf to a homicide. Im sure the voters wouldnt mind and it only makes sense. DT once had a wreck with his mother in the car and nothing was said about that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast