Overtime for on call - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    There has been no policy change since September 2014.

Unregistered
    I guess south region is so understaffed that even on call employees get OT...

Unregistered
    This is true .

Unregistered
    Not true at all. I got out of the on call shit here in the Miami area because we were working for nothing. We could not claim the real hours worked. So many of us quit doing it. One way or another, D.C. will screw you over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true at all. I got out of the on call shit here in the Miami area because we were working for nothing. We could not claim the real hours worked. So many of us quit doing it. One way or another, D.C. will screw you over.
    Why couldn't you claim the hours you work? What was the reasoning?????

Unregistered
    We were to told to flex instead.

Unregistered
    They let you quit?? We have no choice up in N.FL. ALL CPSOs are on rotation for on call.

Unregistered
    Wow. Please tell us what circuit you work in. Because the central office has said that on call is not mandatory in any part of the state?

Unregistered
    circuit 1. Where can I find that in writing? We were told if there aren't enough volunteers, they can put all CPSs and all CPSOs on rotation, which it what the CA did. Most find someone willing to do it for them, but sometimes can not. Then you have to do it, whether you want to or not. Most of us don't have any gps cases, but we are on call... Would really like to see what you have in writing from central office.

Unregistered
    You need to get a copy of the mandatory list to your union rep. Or grieve it on your own. You are the being mandated to work hours that others in the same class throughout the state are not being told to do..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast