Monroe CIU
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monroe CIU

Dot754

Monroe CIU

Does anyone know what happen to the CIU team down here ? I only see them in Dade. Are they going to fill the position?

Unregistered
    No, they are not. They are trying to fill the road trooper position up more to increase revenue. I know it's a ridiculous statement but it's true. Felony team doesn't build revenue, so it's truly not worth the time and effort.

I heard this from a reliable source.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, they are not. They are trying to fill the road trooper position up more to increase revenue. I know it's a ridiculous statement but it's true. Felony team doesn't build revenue, so it's truly not worth the time and effort.

Revenue for who????? Fines go mostly the county and city they're written in!

Unregistered
    Do they get pay any extra for working in the keys and living in Dade ?

Unregistered
    Revenue for who????? Fines go mostly the county and city they're written in!
    Yes, that's pretty obvious genius. The county wants and expects that Revenue. Fhp almost got oust a few years back. By keeping the counties happy we do what we have to do. In this case... It's keeping up that revenue.

Unregistered
    Do they get pay any extra for working in the keys and living in Dade ?
    Sir, this information is supremely easy to find with a simple google search. Being proactive and self sufficient will go a long way in this career and in life in general.

https://jobs.myflorida.com/viewjob.h...ERFormCode=any

Unregistered
    So you mean to tell me they live in DADE and are assigned to the keys. Well when I was going to put in they told me don't because I live in Dade. They went and gave it to a guy who lives in Dade, I guess they only give those position to who they want. I hope the new Colonel changes that and give everyone a chance.

Unregistered
    Don't be upset there is a Felony guy there that didn't even have to interview for the Felony position. Now that's messed up for those of us who go out and make drug arrest cases.

Unregistered

Where do you people come from? You need to wear your tinfoil hats to work.

Unregistered
    Road troopers are making more drug arrest than CIU guys at Troop E. Those guys don't answer calls and they don't make any traffic stop, so what do they do?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast