Devon Davis (Mrs. Merriman) announced she is running for Gallo's Council Seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bradenton City Councilman Gene Gallo will run for re-election for the seat he has held since 1991.

Gallo, 77, said he couldn't ignore the will of the people any longer, which is why he has reversed his previous decision to retire at the end of the year.

Devon C. Davis, has filed to run for the Bradenton City Council, seeking election to the Ward 1 seat being vacated by the retiring Ward 1 Councilman Gene Gallo. Provided Photo
    Gallo filed for re-election late Wednesday.

So far, he faces challenges from political newcomers Devon Davis and Tamara Goudy.

"If I have any negative feeling about this decision, it's for my two opponents, who I know got into this race based on my retirement announcement," said Gallo.

http://www.bradenton.com/news/politi...e59746291.html
    He is only running because Whiney Wayne is scared of losing his only ally!!!LOL

Unregistered
    He is only running because Whiney Wayne is scared of losing his only ally!!!LOL
    Look at the City for the last 10 years---no way he will lose. You should be used to losing by now.

Unregistered
    Where is she finding all the money to pay for a website, ads, etc??? and Warren had three known attorneys for two years??? Word is there is now a PAC that is backing her to get Gallo gone. Whoever has the most money wins elections I guess.

Unregistered
    Content DELETED for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop
    I think they can afford $365.00 for court costs, they didn't even make him pay the City back for restitution of the BPD TIME which was like 80 bucks??

The dude is a freakin good spin doctor that's why he played the other media to not do anything on it negative except the BHERALD.
    Last edited by Sysop; 02-13-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Unregistered
    Keep this thread going!!!

Sysop
    Just a warning to those wanting to post slams demeaning Devon Davis. Yes, I'm aware of the conviction of her spouse, but attacking her can be considered libelous and is prohibited on our site. Thanks!

Dev-ilish phony
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    Just a warning to those wanting to post slams demeaning Devon Davis. Yes, I'm aware of the conviction of her spouse, but attacking her can be considered libelous and is prohibited on our site. Thanks!
    So, what happened that we got a visit from LeoAffairs royalty? Did the hot-house flower hit the complaint button?

Devon Carr Davis, candidate for Bradenton City Council Ward 1, is a public figure. Here are 3 instances of her self-promotion in the public domain, and why she deserves criticism (not slams.)

www.VoteManatee.com
    "Devon is focused on ensuring that her constituents have a Councilwoman that [oh-what-ill-educated-grammar-it-should-be-"who"] is always accessible and is receptive to concerns on matters that not only affect Ward 1, but the City of Bradenton as a whole."
    -->Hitting the LeoAff complaint button when the citizenry criticizes her kinda negates those claims.

http://votefordevondavis.com/
    "I want to reduce the crime rates in Bradenton"
    -->Gawdamighty, posting 3 pix of her convicted thief husband Warren Merriman kinda negates that claim.

https://twitter.com/votedevondavis
    So, on the previously mentioned Votefordevondavis.com page she touts her engagement with Women of Manatee County Republican Club.
    -->About face!...on her twitter account she has a prominent link to the liberal sh*t rag magazine Rolling Stone.

FakeNewsNow.com
    Check out this hogwash from www.NewsManateeNow.com which is owned by Devon Davis and Warren Merriman doing business as 941 News, LLC.

2/10/2016 "To this day, I still maintain my innocence to the alleged criminal offenses"
    http://www.newsmanateenow.com/#!Warr...f2fd311ce109ec

Warren and Devon are still twisting the truth and calling it news on NewsManateeNow.com. It is not an "alleged" criminal offense; a verdict was rendered 2/10/2016:
    COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY AS TO COUNT I
    SENTENCED TO 3 MONTHS PROBATION
    VERDICT FILED IN OPEN COURT
    State of Florida vs Warren T Merriman III
    [Source: www.ManateeClerk.com case # 2014MM004866AX]

Quote Originally Posted by still cheatin' View Post
    Here's who owns NEWSMANATEENOW.COM
    Owner: 941 NEWS, LLC (Warren Merriman III, Devon C. Davis, Katrina Shrode)
    (Fictitious Name filing, Florida Dept of State, www.sunbiz.org)

Unregistered
    You seemed to omit the fact that "Adjudication Was Withheld," "No Formal Conviction" and will be sealed and expunged in May 2016. That's the problem with half-truths.

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsNow.com View Post
    Check out this hogwash from www.NewsManateeNow.com which is owned by Devon Davis and Warren Merriman doing business as 941 News, LLC.

2/10/2016 "To this day, I still maintain my innocence to the alleged criminal offenses"
    http://www.newsmanateenow.com/#!Warr...f2fd311ce109ec

Warren and Devon are still twisting the truth and calling it news on NewsManateeNow.com. It is not an "alleged" criminal offense; a verdict was rendered 2/10/2016:
    COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY AS TO COUNT I
    SENTENCED TO 3 MONTHS PROBATION
    VERDICT FILED IN OPEN COURT
    State of Florida vs Warren T Merriman III
    [Source: www.ManateeClerk.com case # 2014MM004866AX]

crime&punishment

Warren, you're a bad boy

You seemed to omit the fact that "Adjudication Was Withheld," "No Formal Conviction" and will be sealed and expunged in May 2016. That's the problem with half-truths.
    The whole truth. Adjudication witheld means the criminal offender gets a second chance, if he successfully completes probation. It's disturbing that he committed his crime while employed as deputy chief at Bradenton PD, and that taxpayers paid the criminal offender's salary while he was pilfering. My concern is, did police credentials give him an overblown sense of entitlement to steal, and will that hamper his ability to stop the behavior in civilian life. The outlook is glum based on his sniveling denials and blaming everyone but himself. His second chance program gives him 3 months of probation to be a good boy and overcome the urge to steal. He's not there yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast