Devon Davis (Mrs. Merriman) announced she is running for Gallo's Council Seat
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Devon Davis (Mrs. Merriman) announced she is running for Gallo's Council Seat

Today Mrs. Merriman announced she is running in Ward 1 since Gallo is retiring.

Funny thing though she never mentions she is the wife of Warren Merriman who is pending criminal trial for theft and was fired from the PD for misconduct.

But........ she could win who knows. The only thing she can do is bad mouth the Mayor like she has been doing and has really dogged the Chief. I think that is a loser for her as most in the community like and respect the Chief. And with him leaving that would really give the citizens a bad taste in their mouth about her.

Unregistered
    I tend to agree. Bad mouthing someone who is no longer there is a loser for her but that won't stop her attacks.

Anyway I guess we get to see the new Chief on Tuesday.

Unregistered
    Yesterday she said she was running for Mayor-- today she says she is running for Council---tomorrow????

Unregistered
    What she really wants is revenge she is not interested in serving the people.

She thinks if she wins she can have input into the PD but which the Mayor won't permit. The other Council Members will out vote her. Seems like there is always just one!

Unregistered
    I'll vote for her is she provides a bikini photo shoot on her campaign posters

Unregistered
    She is running unopposed so she is in. pretty sure merriman already one 2 of his court deals. The city is fixing to be writing them a big check here soon.

Unregistered
    * * * Won * * *

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is running unopposed so she is in. pretty sure merriman already one 2 of his court deals. The city is fixing to be writing them a big check here soon.
    Hahahahahahaha........you are too stupid!!!!

Unregistered
    Ran into her and about 20 of I guess campaign volunteers meeting at Geckos she waved at us like we give a damn!

Unregistered

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradenton City Councilman Gene Gallo will run for re-election for the seat he has held since 1991.

Gallo, 77, said he couldn't ignore the will of the people any longer, which is why he has reversed his previous decision to retire at the end of the year.

Devon C. Davis, has filed to run for the Bradenton City Council, seeking election to the Ward 1 seat being vacated by the retiring Ward 1 Councilman Gene Gallo. Provided Photo
    Gallo filed for re-election late Wednesday.

So far, he faces challenges from political newcomers Devon Davis and Tamara Goudy.

"If I have any negative feeling about this decision, it's for my two opponents, who I know got into this race based on my retirement announcement," said Gallo.

http://www.bradenton.com/news/politi...e59746291.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast