BSO none Law Enforcement Dept
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

BSO none Law Enforcement Dept

Broward Sheriff Scott Israel told the Sun-Sentinel, "For us to take a non-aggressive posture, to use discretion and restraint, I'm so proud of our leaders and deputies for doing that, especially up in Pompano [Beach] where we had most of the traffic into central Broward." He suggested his agency knew of the event but thought it was "a Dade County event. Our intelligence people had no information that anyone was coming to Broward County."

Sheriff Israel is a coward and is afraid to be pro active. Your intelligence people must have their heads bury in the sand.
    BSO needs a real leader who supports his deputies when they enforce the laws, not look the other way. I'm glad I am retired but I feel sorry for all the current deputies, STAY SAFE

Unregistered

Fluff

Don't worry. He was told by Todd Michael of the traffic unit there wasn't going to be a problem What an incompetent fool. Get this tool out and back to the janitor Sgt position

Unregistered
    Thugs lives matter

Unregistered
    Speed, run red lights, go the wrong way on streets, endanger other motorists, and lives its all OK in Broward County. What a embarrassment for Broward Sheriff Office. Can't anyone take charge and enforce traffic laws.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't worry. He was told by Todd Michael of the traffic unit there wasn't going to be a problem What an incompetent fool. Get this tool out and back to the janitor Sgt position
    Shut up Kenny

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speed, run red lights, go the wrong way on streets, endanger other motorists, and lives its all OK in Broward County. What a embarrassment for Broward Sheriff Office. Can't anyone take charge and enforce traffic laws.
    No!!!! Because there is only one ethnic group that behaves in such a manner and they control our agency through political pandering for votes.

Unregistered
    Sheriff start enforcing the laws in Broward County or you will be history.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Please post the memo, which stated BSO was to take no action against these riders. I'll be waiting dumb azz. Don't blame it on the Sheriff because you were tooooooo afraid to take action. Yea it's the Sheriffs fault you hide behind your district or stayed 10-6 on 68's all night

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    Please post the memo, which stated BSO was to take no action against these riders. I'll be waiting dumb azz. Don't blame it on the Sheriff because you were tooooooo afraid to take action. Yea it's the Sheriffs fault you hide behind your district or stayed 10-6 on 68's all night

I work in lakes and we were told by the sgt to stand down and just watch no enforcement and said that was a order from above you don't need a memo for every order from supervisor you dumb f$&k.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2528963]Broward Sheriff Scott Israel told the Sun-Sentinel, "For us to take a non-aggressive posture, to use discretion and restraint, I'm so proud of our leaders and deputies for doing that, especially up in Pompano [Beach] where we had most of the traffic into central Broward." He suggested his agency knew of the event but thought it was "a Dade County event. Our intelligence people had no information that anyone was coming to Broward County

Hey fat tubb, here's your memo right here you dumb azz. Listen to what the sheriff said " I'm proud so proud of my deputies using restraint." If that doesn't tell u he didn't put that order out verbally you truly are a dumb azz. Get your head out of the commands as long enough to see what's truly going on then stick your head back in there you azz kissing POS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast