Meet Sgt. Kelly Sullivan, the newly minted HPOA member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Meet Sgt. Kelly Sullivan, the newly minted HPOA member

Yesterday I received the monthly HPOA letter and to my surprise upon opening I read that Sgt. Kelly Sullivan, the same individual whose criminal adventures have been described in these pages ad nauseam has been awarded membership in the HPOA! What is HPOA President Bobby Fortich and the HPOA board thinking? How can an organization created to defend the rights of a minority segment of this department that years back was prevented from career advancement based on their ethnic heritage allow itself to award membership to an individual proven to be a known bigot and racist? Would Sullivan be awarded membership in the Progressive Officers organization when it is known by every African American in this department that Sullivan is a racist? Of course not! And what are Sullivan's motives for joining the HPOA? Of course, to engratiate himself to management and continue his criminal activities.

And that described so far does not even address Sullivan's most dangerous side. Is Bobby Fortich not aware that Sullivan is currently under investigation for stealing vehicle tags from a deceased person to be used on his county vehicle and avoid paying tolls? Is he not aware that Sullivan stole hundreds of hours of overtime and abused the LETF program along with a cast of detectives who engaged in arresting Golden Beach P.D. officers on trumped up charges (charges that were later dropped by the SAO)? Is Fortich not aware that Sullivan was formally accused by an MDPD male detective and subordinate for making sexual prepositions to him and forcing himself on the detective at Sullivan's residence and that the victim was shunned by the department to protect Sullivan? THAT victim has been a member of the HPOA throughout his entire career! Is Fortich not aware that Sullivan was conveniently hidden away at Northwest District and given a cake CST sergeant post as payment for acting as an informant to the command staff? How can a criminal and degenerate individual of this nature be awarded membership at the HPOA? My advice to you Bobby is to stop peddling cigars throughout headquarters building and let the HPOA be ran by someone who would refuse membership to the likes of Sullivan!

Unregistered

Another member

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yesterday I received the monthly HPOA letter and to my surprise upon opening I read that Sgt. Kelly Sullivan, the same individual whose criminal adventures have been described in these pages ad nauseam has been awarded membership in the HPOA! What is HPOA President Bobby Fortich and the HPOA board thinking? How can an organization created to defend the rights of a minority segment of this department that years back was prevented from career advancement based on their ethnic heritage allow itself to award membership to an individual proven to be a known bigot and racist? Would Sullivan be awarded membership in the Progressive Officers organization when it is known by every African American in this department that Sullivan is a racist? Of course not! And what are Sullivan's motives for joining the HPOA? Of course, to engratiate himself to management and continue his criminal activities.

And that described so far does not even address Sullivan's most dangerous side. Is Bobby Fortich not aware that Sullivan is currently under investigation for stealing vehicle tags from a deceased person to be used on his county vehicle and avoid paying tolls? Is he not aware that Sullivan stole hundreds of hours of overtime and abused the LETF program along with a cast of detectives who engaged in arresting Golden Beach P.D. officers on trumped up charges (charges that were later dropped by the SAO)? Is Fortich not aware that Sullivan was formally accused by an MDPD male detective and subordinate for making sexual prepositions to him and forcing himself on the detective at Sullivan's residence and that the victim was shunned by the department to protect Sullivan? THAT victim has been a member of the HPOA throughout his entire career! Is Fortich not aware that Sullivan was conveniently hidden away at Northwest District and given a cake CST sergeant post as payment for acting as an informant to the command staff? How can a criminal and degenerate individual of this nature be awarded membership at the HPOA? My advice to you Bobby is to stop peddling cigars throughout headquarters building and let the HPOA be ran by someone who would refuse membership to the likes of Sullivan!
    Listen my friend the HPOA is just a another excuse for ***** whooped, bi's, and homo's to hang out lay pool, drink on duty, drive county while DUI after they play ass grabbing their stupid meetings. Meetings help by if not one of the biggest midget cowards and Wiesels this deparent has had make it up to LT ranks or is he gone? The word pendejo has his picture in the dictionary. Now look at the new members looks like Sulli's just looking for an after hours partner play footsie with. I would love to join so I can get an umbrella or note pad but the gay factor scares me off.

Unregistered

Still Laughing

Probably this sergeant of which you speak will need to up his thefts in an attempt to keep up with the payments he is going to need to make to those suing him.

Either way you can rest assured his joining will benefit him in one way or another.

Probably his inability to sleep well is not only due to his apnea from the tonnage he carries but from the worry of what will be shown on the video of his civil deposition and his attempts to cover his years of lying and stealing.

No matter how he is acting, don't let him fool you. He is scared. He knows what will be divulged and is extremely worried. He will not have our MDPD protectors holding his hand and speaking for him. He will have to speak for himself.

It is true that most around this agency is aware of his crimes and cover-ups and soon it will be public for ALL to see.

Everyone knows of his financial troubles and his bankruptcies and his evictions. Look at how many houses he has lived in the last 8 years.

How many of our MDPD protectors do you think are going to commit perjury to protect Fat Albert? Do you think anyone is going to risk their pension to support this criminal?

Do you think Glass is going to risk another Serious Heart Attack where he wants no visitors or contact at the hospital? Clearly Glass has kept things in way too long and it affected his health for life.

Not only does it appear Kelly is going to explode from pure fat, he is going to implode from the inner demons that he is aware he has to try to keep hidden. In other words , he is going to IMPLODE probably before he explodes. Either would be a win for MDPD though.

Unregistered
    Listen my friend the HPOA is just a another excuse for ***** whooped, bi's, and homo's to hang out lay pool, drink on duty, drive county while DUI after they play ass grabbing their stupid meetings. Meetings help by if not one of the biggest midget cowards and Wiesels this deparent has had make it up to LT ranks or is he gone? The word pendejo has his picture in the dictionary. Now look at the new members looks like Sulli's just looking for an after hours partner play footsie with. I would love to join so I can get an umbrella or note pad but the gay factor scares me off.
    Seems that K.S. fits into most of the categories that you mentioned.

Unregistered
    When you say "Sulli" he is not to be confused with the hero "Sulle", as in Sullenberger the true hero that landed his crippled jet in the Hudson River saving all on board.
    Our illustrious " Sulli" is the polar opposite of that hero.
    Do not ever mistake our "Sulli" as a hero!!

Unregistered

Red face

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2529274]Probably this sergeant of which you speak will need to up his thefts in an attempt to keep up with the payments he is going to need to make to those suing him.

Either way you can rest assured his joining will benefit him in one way or another.

Probably his inability to sleep well is not only due to his apnea from the tonnage he carries but from the worry of what will be shown on the video of his civil deposition and his attempts to cover his years of lying and stealing.

No matter how he is acting, don't let him fool you. He is scared. He knows what will be divulged and is extremely worried. He will not have our MDPD protectors holding his hand and speaking for him. He will have to speak for himself.

It is true that most around this agency is aware of his crimes and cover-ups and soon it will be public for ALL to see.

Everyone knows of his financial troubles and his bankruptcies and his evictions. Look at how many houses he has lived in the last 8 years.

How many of our MDPD protectors do you think are going to commit perjury to protect Fat Albert? Do you think anyone is going to risk their pension to support this criminal?

Do you think Glass is going to risk another Serious Heart Attack where he wants no visitors or contact at the hospital? Clearly Glass has kept things in way too long and it affected his health for life.

Not only does it appear Kelly is going to explode from pure fat, he is going to implode from the inner demons that he is aware he has to try to keep hidden. In other words , he is going to IMPLODE probably before he explodes. Either would be a win for MDPD though.[/QUOTE

I do not intend to beat a dead horse here but you are right on the money when you say that then Lt. Glass (now a captain) was Sullivan's protector for many years. It is widely known in our department that Glass is a power hungry coward who will hold on to the coattails of anyone he deems "powerful" for the sake of rising in rank. This insect of a man has spent a lifetime licking the boots of another power hungry chief named Santana and has managed to land in various positions to act as the eyes and ears of the administration. His quadruple heart bypass was preceded by regular bouts of shingles brought on by the inner pressures and stress caused by Sullivan and others. It was Glass who covered up the LETF ripoff and overtime theft at the Public Corruption Unit because HE was Sullivan's supervisor. It was Glass who dismissed a valid complaint of an employee who was sexually accosted by Sullivan. It was Glass who covered up the tag theft by Sullivan. It was Glass who permitted an unqualified sergeant with very little skills to arrive at that unit and bring along a group of deadbeat detectives that saw only to steal overtime rather than working. In fact, Glass' greatest accomplishment in this department has been to study while on duty so that he does not have to do the job he is too cowardly to perform. I know this because I worked with him on the road and I know that leopard will never change his spots. Hope reading this blog does not cause him another heart attack- I would not want that on my conscience.

Unregistered

Your not beating a dead horse...

I do not intend to beat a dead horse here but you are right on the money when you say that then Lt. Glass (now a captain) was Sullivan's protector for many years. It is widely known in our department that Glass is a power hungry coward who will hold on to the coattails of anyone he deems "powerful" for the sake of rising in rank. This insect of a man has spent a lifetime licking the boots of another power hungry chief named Santana and has managed to land in various positions to act as the eyes and ears of the administration. His quadruple heart bypass was preceded by regular bouts of shingles brought on by the inner pressures and stress caused by Sullivan and others. It was Glass who covered up the LETF ripoff and overtime theft at the Public Corruption Unit because HE was Sullivan's supervisor. It was Glass who dismissed a valid complaint of an employee who was sexually accosted by Sullivan. It was Glass who covered up the tag theft by Sullivan. It was Glass who permitted an unqualified sergeant with very little skills to arrive at that unit and bring along a group of deadbeat detectives that saw only to steal overtime rather than working. In fact, Glass' greatest accomplishment in this department has been to study while on duty so that he does not have to do the job he is too cowardly to perform. I know this because I worked with him on the road and I know that leopard will never change his spots. Hope reading this blog does not cause him another heart attack- I would not want that on my conscience.I do not intend to beat a dead horse here but you are right on the money when you say that then Lt. Glass (now a captain) was Sullivan's protector for many years. It is widely known in our department that Glass is a power hungry coward who will hold on to the coattails of anyone he deems "powerful" for the sake of rising in rank. This insect of a man has spent a lifetime licking the boots of another power hungry chief named Santana and has managed to land in various positions to act as the eyes and ears of the administration. His quadruple heart bypass was preceded by regular bouts of shingles brought on by the inner pressures and stress caused by Sullivan and others. It was Glass who covered up the LETF ripoff and overtime theft at the Public Corruption Unit because HE was Sullivan's supervisor. It was Glass who dismissed a valid complaint of an employee who was sexually accosted by Sullivan. It was Glass who covered up the tag theft by Sullivan. It was Glass who permitted an unqualified sergeant with very little skills to arrive at that unit and bring along a group of deadbeat detectives that saw only to steal overtime rather than working. In fact, Glass' greatest accomplishment in this department has been to study while on duty so that he does not have to do the job he is too cowardly to perform. I know this because I worked with him on the road and I know that leopard will never change his spots. Hope reading this blog does not cause him another heart attack- I would not want that on my conscience.[/QUOTE]

.......My friend you are not beating a dead horse "yet". God allowed him to have a surgical procedure to save his pitiful, cowardly life to continue with his coverups.

Glass will more than likely have to sit or be forced to sit for a lengthy deposition soon that will be extremely uncomfortable for him.

He will need to answer the tough questions about all of his years of coverups. He has two choices:

1) Man up and be honest and get some relief or
    2) continue in his path to nowhere fast and possibly bring on a life altering event such as his heart exploding from additional stress.

One can be assured his doctors have told him to avoid stress at all costs.

So, Mr. Glass, if you read this or one of your protectors read it, it is your choice. Which path will you choose? Do you risk another heart event or release what has been eating at you for years?

The choice is yours and yours alone. Risk your health and pension or hang your criminal underlings out to dry.

Remember Glass that "cow" you protect is a criminal as well as his fat little tattooed sex crazed maniac.

"Corrupt police officers make the other 90 % look bad"
    Henry Kissenger

"Power attracts the corruptible. Suspect any who seek it".
    Frank Herbert

Glass what path will you take? It could very well change the path you have planned for years. Right now, the ball is not in your court however once you go under oath it is fully in your court. Will you hit an ace or will it be game, set, match?

You decide!!

Unregistered

So if I Join

Ok what I am seeing is that if I join the HPOA Team I will be moving places in the department. I just looking at the obvious based on the membership roaster and the recent members. It's that obvious that it's the secret in moving around lately look for your selves.

I might just drop PLEA join my Spanish brothers.

Unregistered
    Taken from the sworn statement of Special Agent James Futch of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement taken on June 17th, 2014 ( public record ) taken from the investigation into FDLE A/SAC Robert Breeden which forced him into early retirement or he would be terminated.

x He (Futch) also told of an incident in which there was a complaint concerning the illegal use of vehicle license plates by some members of a local agency. Following a meeting of FDLE members and outside agency members, including the SUNPASS authority, he met with ASAC Breeden. At that time he expressed to ASAC Breeden that he felt that the case should be turned over to that agency’s internal affairs unit.

x ASAC Breeden reportedly told SA Futch that if that was to occur “the Sheriff wouldn’t do the right thing” in regards to the investigation.

x SA Futch later spoke with SAC Villanueva about the investigation and reiterated his feelings that FDLE should not be working the case. SAC Villanueva then told him that ASAC Breeden had told her that SA
    Futch was on board with the case from the get go, that he thought it was a great idea, and that we should be working it.

Really, the sheriff wouldn't "do the right thing"? Any wonder who FDLE was referring to?

So now it appears not only was this common thief protected by the sheriff ( Director ) apparently FDLE had their hands dirty with this coverup as well.

The corruption is rampant here in this fine County.

Unregistered
    Taken from the sworn statement of Special Agent James Futch of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement taken on June 17th, 2014 ( public record ) taken from the investigation into FDLE A/SAC Robert Breeden which forced him into early retirement or he would be terminated.

x He (Futch) also told of an incident in which there was a complaint concerning the illegal use of vehicle license plates by some members of a local agency. Following a meeting of FDLE members and outside agency members, including the SUNPASS authority, he met with ASAC Breeden. At that time he expressed to ASAC Breeden that he felt that the case should be turned over to that agency’s internal affairs unit.

x ASAC Breeden reportedly told SA Futch that if that was to occur “the Sheriff wouldn’t do the right thing” in regards to the investigation.

x SA Futch later spoke with SAC Villanueva about the investigation and reiterated his feelings that FDLE should not be working the case. SAC Villanueva then told him that ASAC Breeden had told her that SA
    Futch was on board with the case from the get go, that he thought it was a great idea, and that we should be working it.

Really, the sheriff wouldn't "do the right thing"? Any wonder who FDLE was referring to?

So now it appears not only was this common thief protected by the sheriff ( Director ) apparently FDLE had their hands dirty with this coverup as well.

The corruption is rampant here in this fine County.
    the IA case was completed and was sustained its now a public record ask for it our shut the f- up what was his pusnishment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast