Tic ... Toc rene

Unregistered

Tic ... Toc rene

Rene tic toc time to go Rene..... It was fun while it lasted..... Time for a real chief to take over. I wonder if your breakfast club bunch will survive. Probably not!

Unregistered

Åøøęr

--------
    [А у тебя крепк
    Покажи себя, если конечно у тебя крепкие орешки!!! "World of Warships" — это массовая многопользовательская онлайн-игра (ММО), которая позволяет окунуться в мир масштабных морских баталий и опробовать в бою легендарные военные корабли первой половины

Tra

Fish

Fermin please do us all a favor and put a sock in it. While we all know that u BLOW James, we would all like you to keep it down. Because once things stay the same you my friend nothing will change. Stop singing in roll call, stop telling people your business, no one gives a damn about you. You are a washed up zero that came from sweetwater. The only reason your still here is because of Landa . you should be a little more grateful. Because when u had over 100 cases that you never took care of, you were not fired. So with that said, you are nothing but a looser so please keep your mouth shut, or open your mouth at the right moment, we will all know when you do.

Unregistered

Sad face

Wow after all the trash talk that was said on midnights. Nothing changed. Sorry to the one person on mids that was so happy about the new administration coming in. Keep crying and being miserable. Se la meti!

Unregistered

else bravo

Man I love it so much. I was just told that the mayor won. Great news for the cops and citizens of south Miami. Things are truly better. I guess you guys have that A hole from sw. Oh well. Too bad. Lots of A holes are upset I bet. Very happy for the chief and the guys.....

Unregistered

Thumbs up SoMi Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man I love it so much. I was just told that the mayor won. Great news for the cops and citizens of south Miami. Things are truly better. I guess you guys have that A hole from sw. Oh well. Too bad. Lots of A holes are upset I bet. Very happy for the chief and the guys.....
    SoSad SoMi indeed
    SoMi Population, 2014 estimate 12,183
    SoMi Population, 2010 estimates 11,655
    city of SoMi 6,833 registered voters, only 1,509 cast ballots Tuesday. 22% voter turnout. So hear Stoddard Welsh Liebman all won in an election with high percentages, percentages of what??
    there is an estimated population of 12,183 SoMi residents and only 6,833 are registered voters? which leaves 5,350 WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT CITY OF SoMi POLITICS NON Registered voters
    1,509 ballots cast which is nowhere near a majority of the SoMi Residents population of 12,183 means only 12.4% which is nowhere near a majority of SoMi population turned out to vote for or against Stoddard Welsh Liebman you probably have the same or more voter turn out for Prom King and Queen at south miami senior high school! Ah! HA! HA! HA! - See more at: http://www.politicalcortadito.com/20...omment-1191492