Retired Det. Jose Feliciano Is Fighting Cancer And Needs Our Help

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Retired Det. Jose Feliciano Is Fighting Cancer And Needs Our Help

Most of you probably know Jose or even worked with him during his 26 years at TPD. After retiring he moved to Puerto Rico with his wife and now is in the fight of his life with gastric cancer. There is a need for him to move to Tampa and continue his treatment at Moffitt, but his condition prevents him from flying via commercial airline and he needs to take the likes of an air bus. I spoke with Tony Tyson the other day who was with Jose in Puerto Rico and the cost of the fuel alone is $19,000 - $20,000 (no, it's not covered by his insurance). Once Jose gets to Tampa and starts treatment at Moffitt, his insurance will only cover part of the cost. Please join me in donating to this worthy cause via the GoFundMe page that was setup by Ruth Cate at https://www.gofundme.com/ntje3z44. Thanks in advance for your support, Jose really appreciates it!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    Thanks to everyone for their support of Jose. I saw a special on Fox 13 the other evening after Jose arrived in Tampa. I just visited the GoFundMe page and 377 supporters have donated $45,075 in the past 6 days. That is simply AMAZING! The goal is $50k and we're still a little short, so if anyone reading this hasn't contributed yet, please consider it. Thanks again!