The inner circle will eat their own!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

God Father

The inner circle will eat their own!!

Good Evening ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully all is well and for a majority of us we are sleeping well these days.

I will tell you the inner circle are having sleepless nights wondering when the ax will fall.

From past criminal improprieties will surface. Cover ups will be revealed and good old Scotty' s past will unfortunately surface.

The big question is who will eat who first? Who will cooperate? Who will run for the fences?

Folks when you do someone dirty, it might have been a year, 5 years or 20 years ago, karma always prevails.

Folks the show shall begin very soon. Video doesn't lie, pictures don't lie and emails and texts don't go away.

The SID cover up is insignificant compared to what shall be revealed.

Enjoy the ride Scotty. You were warned before you were elected do the right thing, be ethical, be honest, be a good family man.

You have failed the men and women of BSO and your family and unfortunately GOD sees all, knows all and doesn't like ugly.

Ugliness is a coming Scotty told you so!!

Free at last, Free at last !!

Unregistered

God Father Seeing Is Believing

I believe we need a major house cleaning. This is the worst sheriff and administration that is too heavy, collecting multiple pensions, has civilians in administrative positions making over 80 K a year but we have no money to give to the line levels.

The scandals, cover ups and unethical culture that has continued needs to come to an end. It starts with unifying the green machine and for god sakes support our brother Deputy Peraza.

Be Safe

Unregistered
    I heard the FBI has been creeping around.

Good or bad info, does anybody have the real scoop.

We all know your sheriff, will deny he new anything.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard the FBI has been creeping around.

Good or bad info, does anybody have the real scoop.

We all know your sheriff, will deny he new anything.
    They have been creeping around several departments in South Florida using agents that are unknown here. If they are at BSO no one would know including the Sheriff. I will see what I can get something out of my friend who knows who is being investigated and for what.

Unregistered
    They have been creeping around several departments in South Florida using agents that are unknown here. If they are at BSO no one would know including the Sheriff. I will see what I can get something out of my friend who knows who is being investigated and for what.
    Really? We know is you M.E.R. Stop for once.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by God Father View Post
    Good Evening ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully all is well and for a majority of us we are sleeping well these days.

I will tell you the inner circle are having sleepless nights wondering when the ax will fall.

From past criminal improprieties will surface. Cover ups will be revealed and good old Scotty' s past will unfortunately surface.

The big question is who will eat who first? Who will cooperate? Who will run for the fences?

Folks when you do someone dirty, it might have been a year, 5 years or 20 years ago, karma always prevails.

Folks the show shall begin very soon. Video doesn't lie, pictures don't lie and emails and texts don't go away.

The SID cover up is insignificant compared to what shall be revealed.

Enjoy the ride Scotty. You were warned before you were elected do the right thing, be ethical, be honest, be a good family man.

You have failed the men and women of BSO and your family and unfortunately GOD sees all, knows all and doesn't like ugly.

Ugliness is a coming Scotty told you so!!

Free at last, Free at last !!
    Dude, you really need a hobby. This is the dumbest post I've ever seen. What's really sad is some of these dumb ass idiots reading this are going to believe it and are going to be waiting for this shit that will never happen.

Please just go away. Obviously you have no life or family. Very sad.

Unregistered
    I'm starting to think this self-proclaimed God Father person is hearing voices in his head. He and others have been Chickenlittle (The Sky is Falling!) proclaiming the imminent collapse of Israel and crew and their upcoming arrests ... the "sightings" of FBI or FDLE lurking around the PSB. Ummm ... there is a word for delusional people who see and hear things that don't exist: schizophrenia.

God Father

Voices???

I'm starting to think this self-proclaimed God Father person is hearing voices in his head. He and others have been Chickenlittle (The Sky is Falling!) proclaiming the imminent collapse of Israel and crew and their upcoming arrests ... the "sightings" of FBI or FDLE lurking around the PSB. Ummm ... there is a word for delusional people who see and hear things that don't exist: schizophrenia.
    The only voices I hear are the investigators who are communicating . You keep living in your little bubble and sit back and watch and wait. Good these happen to those that are patient. Timing is everything.

God Bless

Be safe

Unregistered

We are Praying!!

I believe we need a major house cleaning. This is the worst sheriff and administration that is too heavy, collecting multiple pensions, has civilians in administrative positions making over 80 K a year but we have no money to give to the line levels.

The scandals, cover ups and unethical culture that has continued needs to come to an end. It starts with unifying the green machine and for god sakes support our brother Deputy Peraza.

Be Safe
    Many of us believed in this POS so called sheriff. He quickly betrayed those that have elected him to office.

The voters and employees have found out how Scotty is a pathological, egotistical, narcissistic POS.

Karma is coming to you, Scuzzy, Puss I mean Russ and Captain Crabs.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Uh oh. The FBI and FDLE has started an investigation into the Sheriff and in an effort to keep this secret investigation going. They told an anonymous poster on leoaffairs and gave him authorization to post information about this online. Wow. Sounds really, really stupid when I put the facts out there. Dumb azz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast