IstUPA we are watching - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are watching!!!! You are on the clock. Get the 5% that you promised everybody!
    Stop hating Meghan. No one cares what you pba jackasses think

Unregistered
    Stop hating Meghan. No one cares what you pba jackasses think
    Clearly you do as you keep bringing up the PBA though I have no idea why they are now irrelevant

Unregistered
    Where is the iupa contract proposal posted so we can all see it and where is the official communication? I haven't heard anything about negotiations other than on here and I'm pretty sure most of this isnt credible information.

Unregistered
    Where is the iupa contract proposal posted so we can all see it and where is the official communication? I haven't heard anything about negotiations other than on here and I'm pretty sure most of this isnt credible information.
    You are obviously not an Iupa member. I got email about the negotiation sessions. Go to the session and see what's going on

Unregistered
    When a contract is proposed and the sheriff agrees, the union will bring it to us to vote on. Be patient young rookie.

Unregistered

rookie

He's right. Nobody cares about your input until it is time for a vote. Then you will vote how you are told to vote

Unregistered
    IstUPA heard you are going backwards. Has anyone seen "wag the dog". IstUPA keeps talking shiz about the PBA but are about to f us. Watch what they say and do guys. PBA is not our union. Its time for our union IstUPA stand on its own.

Dont drop the soap Bell. I know people that are very close to you and are talking about your bullshuz proposals. You will be a one term President and just think about it. You are just like the lying Sheriff himself. So we will wait to see what you are going to do. Good luck douche.
    WHO POSTED THIS? Can I please have the winning power ball/Lotto numbers? Can I take you to Vegas?

You're either a psychic or a genius or, sadly, we all actually expected a little honesty and wee-bit of money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12