IstUPA we are watching
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

IstUPA we are watching

IstUPA heard you are going backwards. Has anyone seen "wag the dog". IstUPA keeps talking shiz about the PBA but are about to f us. Watch what they say and do guys. PBA is not our union. Its time for our union IstUPA stand on its own.

Dont drop the soap Bell. I know people that are very close to you and are talking about your bullshuz proposals. You will be a one term President and just think about it. You are just like the lying Sheriff himself. So we will wait to see what you are going to do. Good luck douche.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IstUPA heard you are going backwards. Has anyone seen "wag the dog". IstUPA keeps talking shiz about the PBA but are about to f us. Watch what they say and do guys. PBA is not our union. Its time for our union IstUPA stand on its own.

Dont drop the soap Bell. I know people that are very close to you and are talking about your bullshuz proposals. You will be a one term President and just think about it. You are just like the lying Sheriff himself. So we will wait to see what you are going to do. Good luck douche.
    Dude, that is the best thing about him. He does not care if a few people are offended like you. He has stated over and over in Pompano that everyone gets a raise before a few get a raise. Do you think he cares about a poster here when he went up against the entire PBA and won. Pompano has you back !!!!

Unregistered

stabbed in the back

If you have his back, prepare to get stabbed in yours. 2% and paid insurance for the first time ever! That's not what he said before the election. One and done. JB you are out!

Unregistered
    If you have his back, prepare to get stabbed in yours. 2% and paid insurance for the first time ever! That's not what he said before the election. One and done. JB you are out!
    Meghan don't you have a job interview in cc to go to. Go away already no cares what you think. So sorry you got beat and out classed by bell

Unregistered
    Meghan. Don't be mad that 2 "toll booth attendants" took down the mighty PBA. If I were you I would calm down with all of the administration bashing. There's already a rumor that you'll be heading back to Pompano soon. Maybe Benji will get out and save from district 11 again. Lol

Unregistered
    Dude, that is the best thing about him. He does not care if a few people are offended like you. He has stated over and over in Pompano that everyone gets a raise before a few get a raise. Do you think he cares about a poster here when he went up against the entire PBA and won. Pompano has you back !!!!
    He went up against the PBA and won. Haha, hey deputy where terminal 3, I am late for my cruise.

"Pompano has your back" ok, we shall see. Hey douche, dont speak for us all here in Pompano.

Unregistered
    Lots of time to be on the internet when you are living out of a botel huh Ian?

Unregistered

Pba

Whenever I see the small PBA clique post I'm so glad we are with IUPA. They speak like thugs, post ridiculous lies, insult other deputies, are very ignorant.....:it's like a small wannabe mafia clique supporting their don. They don't understand how a labor organization is supposed to operate or comprehend what reforming an entire useless contract is like. It's not high school, unions are based on democracy so get over it. Leave and go work for Hollywood....you can be a PBA member there! Stop insulting and dragging down your fellow deputies.

Unregistered
    Whenever I see the small PBA clique post I'm so glad we are with IUPA. They speak like thugs, post ridiculous lies, insult other deputies, are very ignorant.....:it's like a small wannabe mafia clique supporting their don. They don't understand how a labor organization is supposed to operate or comprehend what reforming an entire useless contract is like. It's not high school, unions are based on democracy so get over it. Leave and go work for Hollywood....you can be a PBA member there! Stop insulting and dragging down your fellow deputies.
    This has nothing to do with the PBA. Get over it. You and other are the same people who still write about how lame Lamo was as a Sheriff. Guess what? They are both gone. What the Sheriff is doing is in plain site. And if you didnt guess. We see already IstUPA is the same as the dumb ass PBA. So f the PBA and you too if you think I am so in love with the PBA.

IstUPA

Unregistered

Tick Tock

We are watching!!!! You are on the clock. Get the 5% that you promised everybody!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast