Off Duty Brawlin' - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why in the world are these (LT AND GL) idiots still working here? They need to find new careers. They are a liability issue.

Unregistered
    There should be zero tolerance for such immature behavior which makes the whole agency and LEO profession look bad. Just like for DUI, the punishment should be instant termination. They probably would have been fired but they were not because they are Gualtieri's favorites.

Unregistered
    Well, zero tolerance starts with the deputies that were there on the scene and holding the other guy while Deputy JT rammed his head through a window. Why no arrest? Why weren't they in trouble for "extending professional courtesy" when none was deserved? THAT is what is really embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this the Dunedin incident where off duty deeps got their ass kicked.
    That was curious George Leontidis. He had a bad case of roid rage because someone at the chica boom room was making fun of his whore stripper.

Unregistered
    That was curious George Leontidis. He had a bad case of roid rage because someone at the chica boom room was making fun of his whore stripper.
    I heard Logan T got his ass handed to him too.

Unregistered
    Well, zero tolerance starts with the deputies that were there on the scene and holding the other guy while Deputy JT rammed his head through a window. Why no arrest? Why weren't they in trouble for "extending professional courtesy" when none was deserved? THAT is what is really embarrassing.
    I agree with you! That was way out of hand what deputy T did. He is out of control and a dirty cop.

Unregistered
    Dude, it's obvious you're responding to your own texts. AID handled it and the deputies served their time. I work with LT and he is doing a great job, and has put his safety on the line for the citizens multiple times this shift. Bashing another deputy one time is one thing, but the way in which you are obsessing over him and GL indicates some serious psychological issues. If this is who the rumors say it is, B, a BA52 is in your future. Get some help. Noone's worth stressing yourself out this much.

Unregistered
    Dude, it's obvious you're responding to your own texts. AID handled it and the deputies served their time. I work with LT and he is doing a great job, and has put his safety on the line for the citizens multiple times this shift. Bashing another deputy one time is one thing, but the way in which you are obsessing over him and GL indicates some serious psychological issues. If this is who the rumors say it is, B, a BA52 is in your future. Get some help. Noone's worth stressing yourself out this much.
    This guy was posting on Pasco's board and would not go away for months. Ignore him and her will move along.

Unregistered
    If I get a BA52 does that mean I'll get promoted?

Unregistered
    Love the way you dodge that question about why he wasn't arrested on the spot for the numerous crimes he committed that night like, assault with injury, drunk and disorderly, obstruction, damage to property, etc. There is no public trust if we bust them for every little minor thing and let cops get way with this BS. An AID suspension? that should have been in addition to the arrest and criminal charges, not instead of.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast