Medical marijuana???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now I understand why it was a priority to ask for longer meal breaks......deputies will be getting the munchies after smoking all that weeeeeeeeed
    Longer breaks?? 30 minutes on your 8 hour day and 45 minutes on your 12 hour day is fine for me. Plus the 5 minutes of enroute time. How much longer do people want?

Unregistered
    You are correct on your break times. Problem is, in 8 years, the PBA has failed to put this in our contract. your district may currently allow you to take 45 minutes but the contract still says 30 even on a 12 hour shift. once again the new union have to clean up the mess of the PBA

Unregistered
    You are correct on your break times. Problem is, in 8 years, the PBA has failed to put this in our contract. your district may currently allow you to take 45 minutes but the contract still says 30 even on a 12 hour shift. once again the new union have to clean up the mess of the PBA
    Just like a liberal to blame everyone else. Sounds familiar, Obama.

Unregistered
    Correct me if I'm wrong but medical marijuana is it legal in Florida. Also I don't believe that there's any science to support that you could possibly test positive from contact with someone in your household. Just seems like an odd request when what we really need is money and no raises on insurance

Unregistered

smoke and mirrors

No raises but look.....we can smoke weed. Next contract more even higher payments for insurance but.....cocaine and hookers my friend.

Unregistered

only a rookie

Longer breaks?? 30 minutes on your 8 hour day and 45 minutes on your 12 hour day is fine for me. Plus the 5 minutes of enroute time. How much longer do people want?
    only a rookie would eat on their 40....you eat while 10-8, then you go 40

Unregistered
    Some of you act as though medical marijuana is such a negative. What about the rest of the meds some deputy's are on for various illnesses and ailments. Oxy's, percocet, valium etc. But you think MM is a big problem?

Unregistered

Angry

How about sticking to what we voted on in our survey! Who gives two sh-ts about second hand weed smoke! Really!

Unregistered
    I'd be willing to pay the $50 health contribution if IUPA could get rid of our commuter fuel zone costs.

Unregistered
    I'd be willing to pay the $50 health contribution if IUPA could get rid of our commuter fuel zone costs.
    Oil under $27 barrels as of 1/20/15 baby. Lowest since 2003 and Iran hasn't even put theirs on the market yet. Sheriff? Hello?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12