Lamberti so frustrated

Unregisteredret

Lamberti so frustrated

For those of you who think Lamberti is gone and forgotten, think again. This man is relentlessly trying to get back in the game. From assisting Willie jones, trying to raise money for himself(not having any luck) to recruiting people to run as a republican. He is so angered and has not gotten over the defeat in 2012. What a sick place of individuals.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredret View Post
    For those of you who think Lamberti is gone and forgotten, think again. This man is relentlessly trying to get back in the game. From assisting Willie jones, trying to raise money for himself(not having any luck) to recruiting people to run as a republican. He is so angered and has not gotten over the defeat in 2012. What a sick place of individuals.
    Typical Isreal post, get over it. You won. Move on. Until he says he is renning for Sheriff again shut the f up. Who cares. Screwball

Unregisteredewq

Get over it?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical Isreal post, get over it. You won. Move on. Until he says he is renning for Sheriff again shut the f up. Who cares. Screwball
    Get over it? Who do you think is trying to Ruin this place. Who do you think is posting most of the hate on this blog. This man is a maniac.

Unregistered
    The latest from the Lamer!

Unregistered
    The latest from the Lamer!
    Most of the people posting are those who are sick of the games a hole. They are sick of working hard and those who are in with Isreal get a lot of rewards. Special jobs, etc. The hard working nose grinding deputy doesnt have a shot because he/she has work ethics and does not call Russ, Col or whoever else for handouts to get themselves or significant others a better position. It wasnt better with Lamo or any other Sheriff, its just more openingly done than before. As far as Lamo, he is an ass too. Hopefully we get someone to go against this guy. If not, Sheriff let people compete for those jobs you give away. Just because a deputy isnt trying to get you elected doesnt mean he/she is not the best fit for the job. Loud mouths are just that, the will if they havent already stab you in the back. Oh fudge, you know this that is exactlly what you did to BSO. We wanted someone so bad, anyone and you told us what we wanted to hear. Then you promoted people out of rank and that is a true sign of an idiot. The Office will continue and we will retire. Our names will not be remembered, yours will. Make a difference in the lives of the men and women who go out every day and patrol these streets. These men and women will fight for you if you show them you care. If not, f it who care. You have shown you dont.

Unregistered

But,,,, I thought

Yes, I thought the good ole boy system was gone???? That had to be the funniest thing I ever heard aside from that dude. T DOG at the ceromony... yes T dog

Unregistered

Don't forget

Yes, I thought the good ole boy system was gone???? That had to be the funniest thing I ever heard aside from that dude. T DOG at the ceromony... yes T dog
    Remember at his coronation he stated he would not accept campaign contributions from employees??? check the Supervisor of Elections website...another lie