HCSO Hiring process - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    What if you know someone who made it in the training but they have anger issues and have had 911 called on them before for domestic violence but there isn't a record for either time. This is just one thing they have done. There is a list of things they have done in the past that would disqualify this person but no record. Should I hope for the best that he will not use his position to harass and intimidate his ex? Or should the HCSO be notified.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What if you know someone who made it in the training but they have anger issues and have had 911 called on them before for domestic violence but there isn't a record for either time. This is just one thing they have done. There is a list of things they have done in the past that would disqualify this person but no record. Should I hope for the best that he will not use his position to harass and intimidate his ex? Or should the HCSO be notified.

Then you should just leave him alone and move on with your life. Making false accusations against him, or even innuendos, makes YOU look bad, not him. Most people will see through your drama and B.S. Move on!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is there "No Record?" Did the police/SO respod? Was no report written? Did the "victim" tell the officers what had happened? And what list of things are you talking about? Is it your list or Law enforcements list? Too many questions here..

Unregistered
    People are under the impression that the police department hires men and women of good character. That first reply may be good advice but seems very defensive.

Unregistered
    Go to TPD! Why are you even considering coming here? TPD may have big city problems, but they handle it like big city cops. We have big problems too, but we handle it like with small suburb county deputies do. Criminals run circles around the SO. If you dont believe me, wait for the weekly 5, 10, 20 vehicle burglaries to happen in your neighborhood with not one deputy in site. Probably only 5 units assigned to the entire squad area and all busy on bs paper calls instead of patrolling and preventing. You want to be a cop? dont come here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12