New Northside Brass
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Northside Brass

What do you think about the new brass at Northside District. Any changes for the better. ? Before and afters??

Unregistered
    Major Carter is awesome, reminds me of Nanney but a lil prettier. He cares for the cops and the community and isnt fake.

Unregistered
    He's better than most majors, probably top 5 being most qru. Nobody comes close to Nanney though. You talk about a guy who lets the boys play and it's Nanney.

Ricky carter will eventually be a Chief.

Unregistered
    I have to agree Rickey is a fair major. He lets his LT's run their platoons and the moral in the district has done a 180.

Unregistered
    Maybe Ricky will deal with the thief/sergeant in Nortwest. He should, he will eventually make him look bad. Once a thief always a thief.

Unregistered
    Best brass we have had since the Nanny days. Major Carter and Captain Garcia have done an excellent job raising morale in the district. They are truly concerned about every officer under their command and go out of their way to talk and get to know as many of the troops as they can. Major Carter and Captain Garcia should serve as a model of how command staff can effectively manage their troops while still caring about district morale. I hope the higher ups take notice of the good job they are doing in Northside and make Major Carter a Chief and Captain Garcia a Major as soon as possible. Need more command staff like those guys! We are always quick to bash the brass but should also take the time to tip out caps off to them when they get something right. Good job!! The troops appreciate it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best brass we have had since the Nanny days. Major Carter and Captain Garcia have done an excellent job raising morale in the district. They are truly concerned about every officer under their command and go out of their way to talk and get to know as many of the troops as they can. Major Carter and Captain Garcia should serve as a model of how command staff can effectively manage their troops while still caring about district morale. I hope the higher ups take notice of the good job they are doing in Northside and make Major Carter a Chief and Captain Garcia a Major as soon as possible. Need more command staff like those guys! We are always quick to bash the brass but should also take the time to tip out caps off to them when they get something right. Good job!! The troops appreciate it!
    Major Carter sounds like what Major Montgomery is doing in South district , going around and actually acknowledging the personnel here.

Unregistered
    I tip my hat off to Montgomery for inviting RID & other specialized units back into her district. Montgomery was giving a huge mess from the prior major & so far has done a great job.

Unregistered
    Northside is bringing in good supervisors and the major is building a dream team. This is the district to work in now! Good days off with Qru brass = High Moral!!!

Unregistered
    Enjoy it while it last. Carter will be in a bureau soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast