New developments in the Sheriffs race
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New developments in the Sheriffs race

There will be new developments being announced very soon in the race for Broward County Sheriff. Every deputy will be pleased. There was an important meeting last night among top individuals and the indidual committed and money is not a hugh issue. When it is announced the Israelites will shitzz and BSO employees will jump with joy I promise you. People have already committed to jumping from Israel's administration but will just lay low.
    Professionalism and trust will be built, but it will take time to repair all the damage.
    This is your prayers answered. It will be announced soon. God Bless all of you and be safe.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be new developments being announced very soon in the race for Broward County Sheriff. Every deputy will be pleased. There was an important meeting last night among top individuals and the indidual committed and money is not a hugh issue. When it is announced the Israelites will shitzz and BSO employees will jump with joy I promise you. People have already committed to jumping from Israel's administration but will just lay low.
    And then you woke up.

Unregistered
    Professionalism and trust will be built, but it will take time to repair all the damage.
    This is your prayers answered. It will be announced soon. God Bless all of you and be safe.

Man I hope this is true. I'm so sick of Israel and his sorry ass administration. He needs to be a one and done. He thinks he doesn't need our votes.

Unregistered
    I heard Shaq was going to run……….any truth to the rumor???

Unregistered
    Shaq supports Israel....
    https://www.facebook.com/SheriffScot...3421160683502/

Unregisteredret

Yes, new developments

Yes, new developments. Bill Orielly from Fox is running for sheriff. It turns out that he heard about the sheriff's race and has the money to run. His administration will consist of Megan Kelly as under sheriff and Dana Perino as chief of staff. I'm jumping ship and supporting the Fox team. The best thing about conspericay's is writing about them.

Sorry to burst the bubble of the haters, but something tells me this sheriff will be around for a while.

A Friend
    Hey Scott. You see the above post? You know and I know who typed it.

Scott, you are a great friend and I will walk through the fire with you!! Just remember what I told you when you first told me that you were running for Sheriff. Superman's weakness was not kryptonite, his weakness was he CARED.

You have a lot of people in your administration that you care about, but could careless if you died tomorrow.

Regarding the above post. Do away with that fat cowardly parade float or floats, that abuse the system to ride their way to retirement. LAMBERTI THEM!! Order them back to work and if they are 1 second late, put them under investigation without pay. 10 years down the line if they are cleared of any wrong doing, so be it. If they are still alive or capable of taking a breath via their mammoth over abused body, we will being having a ball with our grandchildren. The bottom line is, no matter what you do, they will stab you in the back anyway. I know you had to make a few political appointees and your guard has been up since. But your original so called Pompano Beach/Fort Lauderdale police buddies are already in Israel Territory to secure their victory with a Lamberti score. Grab your top offensive and defensive coordinators and trust their advice to prevent an upset on November's Superbowl Tuesday. Team Lamberti is weak and has no balls. They have more misfits than Al Davis' Oakland Raiders. You are Bill Parcells. Remember, Coach Parcells nearly lost his coaching career in 1982 by sticking with Scott Brunner and not Phil Simms. Be a Wellington Mara and not an Al Davis.

WAKE UP SCOTT!! IT'S A NEW YEAR AND THE LAMBERTI DIARRHEA CREW IS FLOWING THROUGH THE SEWER!

S. Brunner=L. Martin

NOBODY CAN NOT SAY YOU CAN'T BE SHERIFF BECAUSE YOU ALREADY DID IT!! CUT THE SCAR TISSUE THAT STATED YOU COULDN'T BE SHERIFF IN 2012 AND THEY STILL LINGER AROUND LIKE A FAT NASTY SKIN TAG.

God, Family, Loyalty, friendship!!!

Unregistered

Won't work

Quote Originally Posted by A Friend View Post
    Hey Scott. You see the above post? You know and I know who typed it.

Scott, you are a great friend and I will walk through the fire with you!! Just remember what I told you when you first told me that you were running for Sheriff. Superman's weakness was not kryptonite, his weakness was he CARED.

You have a lot of people in your administration that you care about, but could careless if you died tomorrow.

Regarding the above post. Do away with that fat cowardly parade float or floats, that abuse the system to ride their way to retirement. LAMBERTI THEM!! Order them back to work and if they are 1 second late, put them under investigation without pay. 10 years down the line if they are cleared of any wrong doing, so be it. If they are still alive or capable of taking a breath via their mammoth over abused body, we will being having a ball with our grandchildren. The bottom line is, no matter what you do, they will stab you in the back anyway. I know you had to make a few political appointees and your guard has been up since. But your original so called Pompano Beach/Fort Lauderdale police buddies are already in Israel Territory to secure their victory with a Lamberti score. Grab your top offensive and defensive coordinators and trust their advice to prevent an upset on November's Superbowl Tuesday. Team Lamberti is weak and has no balls. They have more misfits than Al Davis' Oakland Raiders. You are Bill Parcells. Remember, Coach Parcells nearly lost his coaching career in 1982 by sticking with Scott Brunner and not Phil Simms. Be a Wellington Mara and not an Al Davis.

WAKE UP SCOTT!! IT'S A NEW YEAR AND THE LAMBERTI DIARRHEA CREW IS FLOWING THROUGH THE SEWER!

S. Brunner=L. Martin

NOBODY CAN NOT SAY YOU CAN'T BE SHERIFF BECAUSE YOU ALREADY DID IT!! CUT THE SCAR TISSUE THAT STATED YOU COULDN'T BE SHERIFF IN 2012 AND THEY STILL LINGER AROUND LIKE A FAT NASTY SKIN TAG.

God, Family, Loyalty, friendship!!!
    Scott you were tried and tested and you failed
    Your people will no longer jump into the foxhole with you as they no longer trust you
    You have no fight in you
    The fight is with the Demons inside yourself
    Scott you have no substance
    Remember a liar is the same thing as a thief and a thief is the same thing as a murder, there is no difference between them in the eyes of God
    Your soldiers will not follow you into battle any longer. It was a mutiny you created.
    They are afraid to do their jobs and are justing parking under trees or finding the closet wifi connections to watch Netflix.
    This is not fault of their own as in the lack of leadership in your case they just flounder.
    With lack of leadership employees you have a lack of ethics and work commitment
    It was only a matter of time before your employees would rebel against you're authoritian leadership style and if they are forced they are probably performing at 20% maximum. That's not except able when it comes to protecting the public.
    People want to be led; they want leaders with human values and respect for people's unique talents and the contributions they can make. Employees want leaders that will create an environment that nurtures excellence, risk taking and creativity.
    This all starts with trust and your employees don't trust you anymore.
    What you have giving them is Managers who intimidate,manipulate and lie and Scott your are the best at it.
    Success in the future depends on people, and in order to achieve success, people depend on leaders. You and your administration have failed them.
    They can blow smoke up your azz all day how wonderful you are but you are a failure. You see just look around the department. The entire place is disgruntled,unhappy and feels betrayed. Here's how you gauge it, look back at when you were with FLPD, do you ever remember your department being in this state of a mess, cops backstabbing each other, hating their jobs. Compare it Scott ? Now be honest with at least yourself.
    Scott you have No Vision
    No Trust, No Learning, No Creativity, No Integrity.
    You see Scott when your people see this term oil, this corruption, these ethical violations and lack of sound judgement from their leadership then they take the attitude that the End Justifies the Means and in law enforcement you can't have that. It turns into chaos and the public will rebel. You have police shooting people in the back, planting evidence, etc....
    Your lack of leadership permiates down. Face it you don't have it and never had it.
    You are all smoke and mirrors and use your power to intimidate. You can intimidate them because they need a paycheck. They are respectful and smile to your face but in reality they hate your guts. Face the truth.
    I hear Lisa Castillo said that no one can see the Sheriff unless they go through her. Since when did you become a rock star, since when did your shitz not stink. Scott you are a little man with a big ego that needs to be cut down to size. Scott you are ugly on the inside and you are the most untrustworthy person I have ever met.
    I urge the men and women of BSO go to work and don't do nothing because under Israel's leadership your futures are in jeporady. Remember the words from Israel's mouth to the people in Deerfield "We are not a law enforcement agency".

Unregistered
    Actually yes. He said that he would like to be elected as sheriff in Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, or in New Jersey and when he retires he'd really like to run for sheriff.

Unregistered
    Do some things to earn trust back, back your deputies, give us a decent raise and get rid of that fuel charge that divides your deputies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast