Broward taxpayers paying for this?

Unregistered

Broward taxpayers paying for this?

I guess the boys in community outreach are only required to work part time now? Saw a white unmarked unit going over 80 mph wanted to see what the emergency was lic plate 53857 it turned out to be none other then Stephen Greenberger! I guess the emergency was he at to get his nose removed from the Sheriff's azz! Who is paying for this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess the boys in community outreach are only required to work part time now? Saw a white unmarked unit going over 80 mph wanted to see what the emergency was lic plate 53857 it turned out to be none other then Stephen Greenberger! I guess the emergency was he at to get his nose removed from the Sheriff's azz! Who is paying for this?
    C'mon, Stephen was working. Do you think its easy being a kiss up?

Unregistered
    You're obviously jealous, and definitely a RAT!

Unregistered
    Agree, I don't know who the Dep is but the original poster seems like a rat coward

Unregistered

Rat

It was Todd Michael. He wants to get off the motor and be the sheriffs do boy. And I mean do boy

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    What about this civilian speeding means he was working part time?

Unregistered
    Eyes wish yous stop yo speedn civiliens drn the skreet yous gona kil mines churn