South OPS FTO Crisis - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please! How about Kendal. The FTO program is pathetic! From the bipolar ass kissing Lt to every last lazy FTO.
    How about South district ?

Unregistered
    I over heard a hammocks officer's radio last night while he was at Kendall station. A FTO, I believe H1505, whose training handling 1 man calls, say he rather take a 34 loud music over a 36. To check with a supervisor if him & his PPO could advise on a 2 man call. The A/Sgt QRUd it & he got away from the 36.

What message does that send to these PPOs. What are you really teaching them? To be lazy? Why are you a FTO if you really don't want to train. No wonder these rookies come out of FTO all arrogant & lazy.

Unregistered
    I over heard a hammocks officer's radio last night while he was at Kendall station. A FTO, I believe H1505, whose training handling 1 man calls, say he rather take a 34 loud music over a 36. To check with a supervisor if him & his PPO could advise on a 2 man call. The A/Sgt QRUd it & he got away from the 36.

What message does that send to these PPOs. What are you really teaching them? To be lazy? Why are you a FTO if you really don't want to train. No wonder these rookies come out of FTO all arrogant & lazy.
    Another Kendall p*ssy. Go work that desk my man and worry about impounding property

Unregistered
    Another Kendall p*ssy. Go work that desk my man and worry about impounding property
    Why don't you quit being so lazy you piece of shit? Give up that certification you're a lazy f*ck that doesn't deserve it. I'll make sure to post your name tonight when I come in.

Unregistered
    Why don't you quit being so lazy you piece of shit? Give up that certification you're a lazy f*ck that doesn't deserve it. I'll make sure to post your name tonight when I come in.
    Go ahead and post your name with it so we can chat

Unregistered
    Go ahead and post your name with it so we can chat
    Oh what do we have here? Another E-Tough guy? I bet you are one of these clowns covered in tattoos, smoke cigars like you're hot sh*t, & act like you got 20 years on.

Unregistered

No not really

Oh what do we have here? Another E-Tough guy? I bet you are one of these clowns covered in tattoos, smoke cigars like you're hot sh*t, & act like you got 20 years on.

No tattoos I wear glasses look like Duffy and hiding from the world over here but I am a better cop than you ever will be I know it

Kudos to me, Kendall Rocks

Unregistered
    No tattoos I wear glasses look like Duffy and hiding from the world over here but I am a better cop than you ever will be I know it

Kudos to me, Kendall Rocks
    Parker is that you? You don't look like Duffy you look like mister magoo....now go back to sleep on Cowart shoulder

Unregistered

Damn that's sad. What worse is no supervisor called him out. When I was being trained I referenced any call that probably required a report written.

Unregistered
    The lazy FTO's ID is 7679. Guy must have 5 years on & knows it all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast