Dominic Diperna - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dominic Diperna

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please explain that to Karen. Remember the port is the one who pays the bills and they expect certain people in certain places and people like Dominic, John Kelly, Nick and others are expected to be there.

Just ask the guys who have been there for a while who have managed that detail.

You make it sound like this is some type of sophisticated operation???? Please give it a rest already...

Port of Miami, has just as many ships or more and the listed deputies aren't working down there.... Meaning, any responsible deputy can be given a little training and will achieve the same results. Keyword: RESPONSIBLE.

The deputies with the great spots, want to have everyone think that they are indispensable. As truth has it, you can be replaced by a broken pinball machine.

Look sharp and do your job like a professional, pretty sure that this is what the port admin wants.

Unregistered

Cool

Hottttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Cool

Smokin hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What else

Unregistered
    Do some of these folks that came over from other city's ever leave??? I think we took over Pompano around 1989? Oh yeah hes sizzling hot old man standing around on a curb with a name tag on..

Unregistered
    All natural guy!!

Unregistered
    Vitamins and Creatine!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do some of these folks that came over from other city's ever leave??? I think we took over Pompano around 1989? Oh yeah hes sizzling hot old man standing around on a curb with a name tag on..
    Your lucky before these cities came over BSO was headed for detention duties only. BSO was so small they only had one deputy in Collier City Pompano per shift. Your welcome we saved most of your jobs.

Unregistered

Nice try

It's true former sheriff ****-ring from (you guessed it...FLPD) hated BSO and was slowly whittling us down through attrition and no hiring. But dumba$$, we didn't have any deputies in Collier City because Pompano hadn't taken over the Sheriff's Office yet. You read that right. Pompano took over...like colon cancer. Since then they have spread like cancer throughout the agency. They will be the first to ***** about things, but forget they wanted to come over because Pompano command was ruthless and you could not get promoted unless someone died. Oh yeah, they all got big fat raises when BSO started paying their retirement contribution. A FEW were frozen for a while. Very few have become assets to BSO, most are not.

I'm not a Jenne fan at all, but his quest for power certainly helped BSO expand and grow. Too bad he made all the sweetheart deals with cities which we are still paying for. Most were good but quite a few crap officers were absorbed and have found places to hide and survive. Jenne also brought Broward County Fire into our house. A huge mistake. Since they have a great union and gold plated contracts, why can't BSO DLE/DOD get some of that? Aren't we all equal? Nobody is intentionally trying to kill firefighters, yet they get level III ballistic armor and helmets to enter a WARM shooting scene, yet DLE gets their vests downgraded to level II to save some money? Why doesn't DLE/DOD keep assignment pay are whole career? Why can't we work OT all they way up like they do to Battalion Chief? I just realized I am venting and starting a manifesto that doesn't mean anything because nothing here will change. Bedtime so I can work my 0600 12hr shift.

Unregistered
    May I ask a question???? It might be a dumb one.....but what is it that you people have against Deputy/Detective DiPerna?

He helped me out many years ago and I thought he was good at what he does!! Am I missing something?

Unregistered
    Is this the same guy that was on Broward County Fugitive Task Force Team?????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast