You've complained enough..... - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Question for MOD View Post
    MOD -

Why did you delete the Mcelyea/Leonard-Liebenberg post ? It is a legit internal affair issue and there are tapes to back it up ?? (Edited to comply with Terms of Use) That is a story in itself!

Also Walsh and Micale did the same thing and there is proof of that as well!
    It was deleted because there was nothing to prove the allegation posted with it. If you would post a link to a news article, IA document, or some legal source, it would be left up.

Thanks,

Mod 100

Unregistered

illegal recording

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The audio recordings might be REAL, but if they are illegally intercepted, then they cannot be disclosed for the world to hear. It is a felony to illegally intercept private communications. Just FYI.

So who rigged up their cars to intercept their conversation?? Im sure someone knows something! Sounds like a M E R C U R I O thing to me!

deposition
    [Content DELETED for Violation of Terms of Use - Sysop]
    Mr. Tom Knight refused to investigate Locke (both criminally and civilly/administratively in IA). Truth is stranger than fiction. It shows that "who you know" is more important than "what you know" when you break the law. It would be interesting to put Knight in a deposition with some pointed questions.
    Last edited by Sysop; 02-20-2016 at 08:31 PM.

Unregistered

Dog Handler

Back to dog handler issue: he was given a command to make the dog ILLEGALLY hit on a traffic stop. He refuses to do it and it ultimately thrown out of the unit. Cant something be done about that ?

Unregistered
    Back to dog handler issue: he was given a command to make the dog ILLEGALLY hit on a traffic stop. He refuses to do it and it ultimately thrown out of the unit. Cant something be done about that ?
    There was a newspaper article about it and then it died down. The squeaky wheel gets greased. In this case, while it was extremely immoral for that crap to happen, the public didn't demand justice. Therefore, it's a dead issue and the in-house problem(s) with moral turpitude will continue.

Unregistered
    There was a newspaper article about it and then it died down. The squeaky wheel gets greased. In this case, while it was extremely immoral for that crap to happen, the public didn't demand justice. Therefore, it's a dead issue and the in-house problem(s) with moral turpitude will continue.

What about reprinting it with what you just said? The public did not complain .... maybe they will when they know thats what they NEED to do!

Unregistered
    So what? By any means necessary because the end justifies the means. What do you care? Did it hurt you? Nope. It was that we before you were here and it will be that way when you are gone. Just do you job. Keep your mouth shut. Don't disclose what you see or hear (like in your post above or other things). Don't rock the boat and get a pension (in the end). Only idiots prefer a target on their back. Are you an idiot? Just saying.

Unregistered Slime
    So what? By any means necessary because the end justifies the means. What do you care? Did it hurt you? Nope. It was that we before you were here and it will be that way when you are gone. Just do you job. Keep your mouth shut. Don't disclose what you see or hear (like in your post above or other things). Don't rock the boat and get a pension (in the end). Only idiots prefer a target on their back. Are you an idiot? Just saying.
    The Second-floor has repeatedly shown that the SSO is not the place to be if you want to play by the rules and if you want to be a law-abiding upright deputy. The employees who speak up and demand justice are unjustly targeted. And everybody knows it's true. When I first began this job, I believe law-enforcement was pristine and fair. But now I see that it is internally broken and immoral. All the old-timers who have been here for 20 years or more are absolutely 100% correct. This place is broken.

Unregistered

You are the absolute worst type of person to wear a badge......Did it hurt you? Seriously. Yes Mother F*cker it did hurt me. When cops do things to damage the public trust it endangers my life everyday. I treat EVERYONE fairly, if the ass whipping is deserved, your getting it. If I can put you in jail your going. Do I keep my mouth shut, hell no. Should I? Hell no. And for future reference if you EVER try and pull some bullshit in front of me to get a stat I will out your ass too.

If you work for us, do us all a favor, quite you shit bag.

Unregistered
    You are the absolute worst type of person to wear a badge......Did it hurt you? Seriously. Yes Mother F*cker it did hurt me. When cops do things to damage the public trust it endangers my life everyday. I treat EVERYONE fairly, if the ass whipping is deserved, your getting it. If I can put you in jail your going. Do I keep my mouth shut, hell no. Should I? Hell no. And for future reference if you EVER try and pull some bullshit in front of me to get a stat I will out your ass too.

If you work for us, do us all a favor, quite you shit bag.
    Then eventually you're going to stand up to the wrong person (who has internal 2nd floor connections) and you will be toasted. You're powerless (except in your mind). On the other hand, I agree with you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast