You've complained enough.....
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Power of The Pen

You've complained enough.....

Ok boys and girls, you have complained on here enough. Made allegation after allegation about members of the agencies chosen few. Allegation of previous thefts, allegations of corruption and allegations of internal fires. How about you give me the details of these so I can write a story and expose them. If they are true, I will do the PRR and get the documents, if they are not I will put them to sleep. Give me the details, I will get the proof, I will write the story.

Unregistered Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Power of The Pen View Post
    Ok boys and girls, you have complained on here enough. Made allegation after allegation about members of the agencies chosen few. Allegation of previous thefts, allegations of corruption and allegations of internal fires. How about you give me the details of these so I can write a story and expose them. If they are true, I will do the PRR and get the documents, if they are not I will put them to sleep. Give me the details, I will get the proof, I will write the story.
    Sounds good. Please post your email address where attachments can be sent. The media has done (and continues to do) an excellent job, which is one reason certain people on the 2nd floor hate the media now (more than ever). Anyway, the best place to expose immoral shenanigans is in court ---- and that's what happening right now with "multiple" SSO employee lawsuits against Tom Knight. Either all the deputies have a problem ---- or Knight has a problem. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Thanks for asking and keep up the good work. :-)

Unregistered
    If you're really serious about doing an expose' article, then put in a public records request to get the name of every SSO employee who is suing Tom Knight, and then do a story on that. The records section is not allowed to give you the details of each case, or are not allowed to comment on the cases, BUT they are required to legally give you the names of all the employees who are suing Knight.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're really serious about doing an expose' article, then put in a public records request to get the name of every SSO employee who is suing Tom Knight, and then do a story on that. The records section is not allowed to give you the details of each case, or are not allowed to comment on the cases, BUT they are required to legally give you the names of all the employees who are suing Knight.
    Not gonna happen yet. The editor is waiting for some of the cases to weave their way through court before going forward with that kind of a story because there isn't enough legal information yet.

Power Of The Pen

Exclamation Email....

Ok here is my email. SSONews@yahoo.com. BUT I want to clarify a few things before you send me anything. First off, DO NOT use any county email address to send to this account. I am quite certain that once it is posted members of the IT staff will be running queries to see if anyone has emailed this account. Second, I understand the law suits that are pending, this is not something I will write about. This are legal cases that taking their course and any article about them can do nothing but hinder those involved, furthermore lawsuits are quite regular for elected officials from employees. Not to discount any of the cases merit, but it's just fact that they occur. Third, I can assure each and every one of you that if you mention your name, or use an email that "outs" you, it will be safe, that being said, please try not to disclose who you are, I don't ever want you to doubt my loyalty to my sources, therefor if I don't know who you are, you wont have to. Last, I am aggressive in my nature, so no matter what you tell me I am going to dig, deep. You can tell me anything, from slick sleeves to Sheriff Knight himself. If it goes against what they are supposed to be doing, I want to know. Consider this like an ethics hot line. If you know something someone is doing wrong, tell me, I will be the bad guy who outs it, and you wont ever have to answer to your coworkers or get push back from the brass. Thank you in advance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Of The Pen View Post
    Ok here is my email. SSONews@yahoo.com. BUT I want to clarify a few things before you send me anything. First off, DO NOT use any county email address to send to this account. I am quite certain that once it is posted members of the IT staff will be running queries to see if anyone has emailed this account. Second, I understand the law suits that are pending, this is not something I will write about. This are legal cases that taking their course and any article about them can do nothing but hinder those involved, furthermore lawsuits are quite regular for elected officials from employees. Not to discount any of the cases merit, but it's just fact that they occur. Third, I can assure each and every one of you that if you mention your name, or use an email that "outs" you, it will be safe, that being said, please try not to disclose who you are, I don't ever want you to doubt my loyalty to my sources, therefor if I don't know who you are, you wont have to. Last, I am aggressive in my nature, so no matter what you tell me I am going to dig, deep. You can tell me anything, from slick sleeves to Sheriff Knight himself. If it goes against what they are supposed to be doing, I want to know. Consider this like an ethics hot line. If you know something someone is doing wrong, tell me, I will be the bad guy who outs it, and you wont ever have to answer to your coworkers or get push back from the brass. Thank you in advance.

Why dont you just go through the video tapes that are valid evidence of abuse by the thugs on the second floor. I can think of one personally that would shatter their world. I cannot believe that young lady did not expose what was done to her in that jail . The video must have been alarming. She really was not a criminal per say a dui arrest but they beat her and yes they and then charged her with kicking a leo. Of course that was not prosecuted and I am sure she just wanted her nightmare to be over with. It happens all the time if that tape was ever made public wow. I think she thought they were doing her a favor by not prosecuting the kicking of the leo so she would just go away. She would have been a rich woman believe me.

Unregistered
    Why dont you just go through the video tapes that are valid evidence of abuse by the thugs on the second floor. I can think of one personally that would shatter their world. I cannot believe that young lady did not expose what was done to her in that jail . The video must have been alarming. She really was not a criminal per say a dui arrest but they beat her and yes they and then charged her with kicking a leo. Of course that was not prosecuted and I am sure she just wanted her nightmare to be over with. It happens all the time if that tape was ever made public wow. I think she thought they were doing her a favor by not prosecuting the kicking of the leo so she would just go away. She would have been a rich woman believe me.
    Date and time please?

Unregistered
    I’ve never worked in the jail. Having said that…

You and others in the jail may know about incidents that happen a lot in the jail… and you assume that it’s common knowledge to others (outside the jail)… but it is not. Also, if you disclose bad things that are happening, then you’d better cover your tracks because your career will be over. Knight’s henchmen will never forget and you’ll have a target on your back – and every employee knows it’s true (even those who work outside of the jail). Stay safe and keep your head low.

Unregistered
    If you used cocaine prior to working at the SSO and the Sheriff new it, and he still hired you because you are connected is that wrong? Hypothetically of course.

Unregistered
    If you used cocaine prior to working at the SSO and the Sheriff new it, and he still hired you because you are connected is that wrong? Hypothetically of course.
    Good point.

The agency is currently operaring under a spirit of fear:
    - fear of Knight putting a target on your back
    - fear of him sicking his 2nd floot henchmen on you (Knights hands will remain clean)

He brought his Hitlerish fear tactics with him. Every dog has his day, but his is not yet. Nothing lasts forever.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast