Farewell to 3 senior officers and the others making the move soon

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Farewell to 3 senior officers and the others making the move soon
    Who is leaving??

Unregistered
    Who is leaving??
    Officers. We don't need to be putting names on here.

Unregistered
    Sad thing is that it's not the ones who need to go.

Oh and let's put Patrol as a priority and not a overstaffed squad of RAD Trainers.

Unregistered
    Sad thing is that it's not the ones who need to go.

Oh and let's put Patrol as a priority and not a overstaffed squad of RAD Trainers.
    Not a chance. SDUseless will remain overly staffed and Patrol will be shorter than it ever was. I'm sure they're all set to once again justify how SDU boosts patrol staffing, four is the minimum, zone 5 is at our supervisor's disposal, how we got trainees training, etc. They must be using common core math because I can't figure it out how in the hell you can justify leaving a single patrol squad short let alone several for the sake of a specialty unit.

Unregistered
    Not a chance. SDUseless will remain overly staffed and Patrol will be shorter than it ever was. I'm sure they're all set to once again justify how SDU boosts patrol staffing, four is the minimum, zone 5 is at our supervisor's disposal, how we got trainees training, etc. They must be using common core math because I can't figure it out how in the hell you can justify leaving a single patrol squad short let alone several for the sake of a specialty unit.

Zone 5 was supposed to be for patrol of off campus student resident areas but in true USFPD form, the best way to address those issues is by relentless off campus traffic enforcement complete with "expectation levels" of activity.

Saving the world one traffic stop at a time.

Unregistered
    Wow this couldn't have been more accurate. Annnnd SDU remains intact. Three short patrol squads and one more on the horizon. Oh but they'll have SDU officers working during both of the night shifts. Brilliant. Sacrifice patrol for a speciality unit that has been a failure since day one. Thanks command. Good to know what our priorities are. I'm sure the community would be thrilled.

Unregistered
    In all fairness, Command has made some slight adjustments to SDU's schedule to have them at least be on the same work hours as the midnight shifts. In reality, we're not that busy most of the times to where a few patrol officers can't handle the call volume. A clearer understanding of whether or not SDU can handle calls when the volume does get a bit higher would be nice, but common sense tells me the SDU folks will step up if they are needed. They have so far.

Unregistered
    Good Luck to those officers that are seeking or have attained new career paths.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast