We Are Not A Policing Agency!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    Again you dumb azz. I'm not Elgin Jones. Why is it so unbelievable that a deputy could support his Sheriff. You ****heads supported Lamberti and that was fine. Now anyone that supports Israel must not be a deputy. Wow you sure have insight on...... Nothing. Dumb azz
    Hey Deputy Wooden Gun, can you ask X-Deputy clerk what he did with all the money? Maybe he can fund the body-cams since you 2 (split/personalities) are such HUGE racists.

You cried your little panzy-pathetic azz all the way to the DOJ, then FTLD, and then laughed all the way to the bank. Do us all a favor and take the $455,000.00+ (and the $60,000.00) of our tax dollars you stole, shut the fu*k up, and go away.

“Elgin Jones Settlement of Worker’s Compensation File- WC-90-5921 - $60,000.00” (pg. 4 of 18)
    http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/docume...1608cc_reg.pdf

“The city settled a discrimination lawsuit in 2003 with Elgin Jones, giving him $455,000. He claimed a 1997 exam for a promotion was manipulated to keep him from getting the job because he's black”.
    http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/200...ight-complaint

“ANTI-DISCRIMINATION TRAINING
    The Defendant will arrange for a mandatory live training for all employees, including supervisors, in the Distribution and Collection Division of the City of Fort Lauderdale's Department of Public Services regarding Title VII's prohibitions against racial discrimination, retaliation, and harassment because an employee has engaged in activity protected by Title VII”.
    Ref: http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/emp...uderdalecd.htm

Unregistered
    It's scary to think that some of you idiots might have actually worn a badge. Community policing is not a bad thing. Plantation PD has been doing the same thing for a couple of decades. I'm sorry you hate minirities so much that the thought of the Sheriff trying to help them or other people less fortunate than yourself is absolutely appalling. Dumb azz grow up.
    There are poor white people in Davie that could use free groceries...but because they are white and Conservative they dont qualify I guess right?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are poor white people in Davie that could use free groceries...but because they are white and Conservative they dont qualify I guess right?
    Shouldn't you be on the Davie PD thread???

Unregistered

Naive and idiotic

The posts by Ricardo Tubbs and Unregistered (BSO didn't pay for any food give aways) are two of the most naive and idiotic posts I've ever seen.

First, community policing is a partnership to address crime and problems in communities. What problem did this event address? Poverty? Hunger? Please none of those residents meet either criteria. Was this meant to address distrust in the community and help to reestablish that trust? Please explain what community problem this event addressed. Herman Goldstein would laugh at this as "community policing." No - this was the "bread and circuses" method used by the Roman emperors to keep the people of Rome in line. This was a political event to make sure those residents come out and vote for SI next election. If this was community policing, then the church groups should have gotten the credit - not the publicity hound sheriff seeking reelection.

And to cite Plantation PD as an example of community policing is laughable. You obviously don't know PPD very well. Check with the current Property/Evidence supervisor and ask about the recent scandal or check with anyone who works there about the cronyism, nepotism and number of well-hidden scandals. Community policing in name only.

For that idiot who stated BSO didn't pay anything for this event, think about the salaries, vehicles, benefits, etc that the taxpayers had to fork out for this event. No cost - you know nothing about budgeting or costs or expendiatures. I guarantee this event cost the taxpayers thousands of dollars. I guarantee there were any number of more critical issues that time/money/deputies could have been spent on.

More bread and circuses sheriff. That worked for the emperors for awhile.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    How does the Sheriff standing side by side with church members to give out food to needy persons affect you? Or is it more you have a problem with the color of some of the needy people? I'll bet you don't have a problem with the toy run. I wonder why. Same concept. BSO equipment used to help the needy. Did go finish reading that copy of "Mein Kampf" and go away. If you're so concerned with taxpayer money, stop being so transparent. Dumb azz

Unregistered

Smoke & Mirrors

The posts by Ricardo Tubbs and Unregistered (BSO didn't pay for any food give aways) are two of the most naive and idiotic posts I've ever seen.

First, community policing is a partnership to address crime and problems in communities. What problem did this event address? Poverty? Hunger? Please none of those residents meet either criteria. Was this meant to address distrust in the community and help to reestablish that trust? Please explain what community problem this event addressed. Herman Goldstein would laugh at this as "community policing." No - this was the "bread and circuses" method used by the Roman emperors to keep the people of Rome in line. This was a political event to make sure those residents come out and vote for SI next election. If this was community policing, then the church groups should have gotten the credit - not the publicity hound sheriff seeking reelection.

And to cite Plantation PD as an example of community policing is laughable. You obviously don't know PPD very well. Check with the current Property/Evidence supervisor and ask about the recent scandal or check with anyone who works there about the cronyism, nepotism and number of well-hidden scandals. Community policing in name only.

For that idiot who stated BSO didn't pay anything for this event, think about the salaries, vehicles, benefits, etc that the taxpayers had to fork out for this event. No cost - you know nothing about budgeting or costs or expendiatures. I guarantee this event cost the taxpayers thousands of dollars. I guarantee there were any number of more critical issues that time/money/deputies could have been spent on.

More bread and circuses sheriff. That worked for the emperors for awhile.

Spot on with this comment... and got a good laugh... how gullible the sheep are, but the wolfs know better. Keep pulling the wool over the "minority people's" eyes S.S.I. Some people do see through the smoke and mirrors

Unregistered
    How does the Sheriff standing side by side with church members to give out food to needy persons affect you? Or is it more you have a problem with the color of some of the needy people? I'll bet you don't have a problem with the toy run. I wonder why. Same concept. BSO equipment used to help the needy. Did go finish reading that copy of "Mein Kampf" and go away. If you're so concerned with taxpayer money, stop being so transparent. Dumb azz

ya' vol mein herr BSO minister of propaganda Goebbels ...errrr.. I mean Ricardo ..posing as a Deputy ..... er I mean Elgin..... Pull out that race card when you have no other means of defending your idiotic position...

Unregistered
    Shouldn't you be on the Davie PD thread???
    We are the County, we serve summons, Civil , criminal warrants and pick up Baker Acts from Davie...so I ask again, why no grocery delivery there?

Unregistered
    Since you asked, it AFFECTED ME WHEN HE SAID I WAS NO LONGER WORKING FOR A POLICE AGENCY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123