Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheriff

Unregistered
    For those who do not work within the agency, the road patrol division is comprised of 34 people. Two lieutenants, eight sergeants, and twenty-four deputies. The loss of 18 deputies in the last year equates to more than half of the the sheriff's road patrol commitment, and is absolutely devastating to his ability to provide law enforcement services to the community. Then to answer that problem by hiring three deputies in July, and sending them to the academy is an absurd solution. Those deputies will spend four months in the academy and another twelve weeks in the Field Training Program. This will put them out in the community as productive service providers some time in February of 2017.
    Steve will tell you that the agency is only down 2 or 3 people, but ask him how many deputies he has hired in the last year and do the math yourself.

Unregistered
    The best thing I ever did was leave the HCSO. It will be Cricket noises when Peaches is Gone. Thank God.

Unregistered
    The cricket noises will leave when he does.

Unregistered
    Nothing surprises me at a place where they fire a good road Lt and replace him with the youngest sgt with least experience who runs and cries to daddy, but I digress.

Unregistered
    I forgot no education or military background either.

Unregistered
    As long as the lt does what they want no matter what it is. Then qualifications don't matter. If you don't do as they want then ur threatend or fired.

Unregistered

where you at sissy...crickets alright

No reason to fear that wide assed coward. He is legitimately ball-less. Couldn't utter a word without the permission of his slimey 2nd and the dumb twits spouse.

Unregistered
    That is some animosity^^^

Unregistered52

Smile Wide Ass

Really? I thought it was sorta restrained.....

Unregistered

Hope the campaign is more than just a bunch of disgruntle with backing.

Well I hope Mr. Garcia’s campaign is more than just a bunch of disgruntle ex-employees with backing. If he is going to make the place a professional agency, then run your campaign professionally. There are definitely things that need to be changed at HCSO so just address those issues and how you will change them. Let’s not attack people personally. Now as for the stating pay and what Ricky said about that, Ricky put all the facts out there. The starting by is an issue and yes other agencies around have similar starting pay but the pay increases quickly after probation, and many have step plans. If HCSO gives the Deputies an incentive to stay like pay increases for years of service. You would see many more Deputies stay. If you check most of their deputies leaving are going to Palm Beach with an 8,000 a year pay raise walking in the door, and a future. And do to the fact that I am only interested in the improvement of the Counties law enforcement, I will give you another hit Ricky. Be careful who you have supporting you because some of the people are not quality.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast