Sheriff
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheriff

Unregistered

Sheriff

So no names thrown into hat yet... Interesting.

Unregistered

Sherf

I am also shocked , I would think things would heat up to by this time. H'Lands County S/O already has 7 running. 3-4 of them actually have a shot, 1 has absolutely no shot, and the other 2 are complete morons......

Unregistered

Dos aquis

Two names in the hat now against ole peaches.

Unregistered
    But do they have a chance

Unregistered

Garcia Family has more money and political clout than what Steve has

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But do they have a chance
    Money wins any election. Comparing Steves resources to Garcia's family even if Steve include Max Harrelle backing is like comparing a small local hardward store with The Home Depot. Both in money and contacts.

Steve is doomed.

Oh the the officers really love being followed around at night by him pretending to be one of the boys. NOT

Unregistered
    Harrelle the felon......i am sure he is pre occupied this go around supporting his wife in her endeavors. We shall see.

Unregistered
    Steve knows deep down in his heart that he's gone. He's knows that he's lost the support of the deputies and is currently scrambling to be everyone's best friend. That and trying to convince the deputies that Sheriff Garcia and is gonna come in and fire them all. That makes absolutely no sense and I can assure you will not be the case.

Unregistered

Funny

Love the signature.

Unregistered
    I am shocked he wasn't voted out of office in 2012. Mark Chamberlain was much more qualified than anyone else in the field......

Unregistered
    Well, you know what peach always says - besides that cricket chirp - VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast