Sheriff - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nor Rodeo star...RADIO star...yep...his time has come....he will be defeated handily when the REAL law comes to ask him some "questions" about Yeti coolers, mis-appropriated funds, nepotism, etc, etc.....He won't even have his 3 "friends" to turn to!
    Wait..friends?? No, no, we refer to those engaging in conspiracy and aiding as accomplices.

Unregistered

Cardillo 3 - Whidden 0

Unregistered

STFU Schettino

So someone breaks the law, acts disrespectful, still gets a break by only getting hit for a "petty violation", and then complains which results in the deputy being terminated? Sounds ludicrous. I don't know if that's what you mean by he was doing a lot of stupid things, being that I heard about it from someone who heard about it from someone else, but if he is just a hard charger, hopefully he has applied here, we could definitely use some guys like that. Half of our guys don't do a gosh darn thing while out patrolling.
    Hey Schettino. Stop crying. You did a lot more than write deserving tickets. And no, I'm not talking about getting your uniform fitted two sizes too small. And "I hope he applies here" omfg stfu. Your imbarrassing yourself. Have you no self respect?

Unregistered
    Hey Schettino. Stop crying. You did a lot more than write deserving tickets. And no, I'm not talking about getting your uniform fitted two sizes too small. And "I hope he applies here" omfg stfu. Your imbarrassing yourself. Have you no self respect?
    Lmao he must have pulled your girlfriend over

Unregistered

Lol

Lmao he must have pulled your girlfriend over
    Yeah but it was her fault for being hot and he was just being a good cop doing the right thing and getting fired for it.

Unregistered
    Yeah but it was her fault for being hot and he was just being a good cop doing the right thing and getting fired for it.
    Yea she was to hot and had something hanging from her mirror. He doesn't handle rejection well

Unregistered

Parking Pass

Yea she was to hot and had something hanging from her mirror. He doesn't handle rejection well
    Yeah the parking pass was blocking her field of view. I'm sure he just wanted to "help her out" with a little friendly advise about obstructed views. And,....ahhhhh what the heck, maybe even a phone number. Yeah he's great cop. I hope he applies here too. We could sure use a few good cops like him. All of ours are lazy and aren't go-getter like him.

Unregistered

Go ahead - tell the rest of us about the "promotion" Another fairy tale

Come on Shawn! Go sell that BS company boy propaganda somewhere else. We all know how you got promoted, and went from one of us to one of them over night. #companypunk #usedtohatewhidden
    Is there a tape of this too? You miserable illiterates. Get a life, or take yours.

Do all the rest of 'us' a favor with a few pounds of pressure...go ahead, your dead end life wont burden you or us again.

Unregistered
    I guess Wink is showing the rest, good luck Steve

Unregistered

124 are you representing yourself as the designated spokesman for Garcia?

Steve knows deep down in his heart that he's gone. He's knows that he's lost the support of the deputies and is currently scrambling to be everyone's best friend. That and trying to convince the deputies that Sheriff Garcia and is gonna come in and fire them all. That makes absolutely no sense and I can assure you will not be the case.

"124" so you are asserting yourself as the spokesman for Garcia "I can assure you will not be the case"

let us guess - "you" are to be looked upon as a sage and steady veteran law enforcer. Whidden was cut apart for being being no higher than an investigator, yet your "boy", has barely rookie level experience - the hick level PR piece in the Caloosa Belle dropping the appropriate references of Christian calling and espousing love of the job, etc etc.

WTF expereince does he have? Bringing in experienced veterans, yada yada yada - heard it seen it before.

Im certain youve been prmised something substantial in a Garcia administration - youll be the next Mumbles, Garcia will the the next puppet.

What bona fide education does he have to make executive decisions? Ill give him a chance there, forget about the lack of law enforcement experience - what bona fide education does he have to ultimately manage a deca million dolar budget?

Which business school did he attend? This is not Dads family business, this is public money?

"Ill have the best expereinced people who are experts", right? He is a kid who can buy an election with Dads money, and the corrupt, incompetent present Sheriff is making possible to reach at a discount.

List for all, since you are in a position to make assurances about what will and will not happen - you therefore represent yourself to speak on behalf of Garcia.

Welcome to Hendry County, the start of your mid life education. Awaiting your reply.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast