Happy New Year

Thread: Happy New Year

Unregistered

Happy New Year

Latest word on the street....the Chief will be retiring in May. Major Chad will be the new Chief and will follow Sheriff Gee. I have worked for Chad, and he seems like a good person though with a more money than me. We will see. I have been told "rock solid" information before that was wrong?

Unregistered

Wink Certainly Possible

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Latest word on the street....the Chief will be retiring in May. Major Chad will be the new Chief and will follow Sheriff Gee. I have worked for Chad, and he seems like a good person though with a more money than me. We will see. I have been told "rock solid" information before that was wrong?
    It certainly is a plausible possibility.

David re-elected in November 2016.

Serves 2 plus years of another term.

Chad gets 2 and a half years in the meantime on his resume experience as Chief Deputy.

David retires half-way through next term.

Sheriff recommends Chief Chad to be Interim Sheriff, the same type of move done in Pasco for Rocco and Pinellas for Gualtieri, to assume the role and eventually be elected as sheriff following their interim term.

Governor has to appoint the Interim Sheriff, but a quick call from those with significant money makes that an easy pick. Follow money to find the power to see the politics.

Chad runs for Sheriff as the sitting Interim Sheriff.

All steps to Interim Sheriff completed by January or so 2019.

Chad is Sheriff until he finds something else more politically interesting or tires of it.

Funny Hypothetical Footnote: Current Chief becomes Vice President of Government Relations for local large corporation just like a former mayor of Tampa once did. Sheriff enjoys the views in Montana. LOL

Unregistered
    Then Chad continues past Sheriff's tradition of ****ing up the office.

He wants to retire at age 60, has 2 years to go.

As for Chad being the next Sheriff, David had better hope the next governor is not a democrat or that appointment will never happen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    He wants to retire at age 60, has 2 years to go.

As for Chad being the next Sheriff, David had better hope the next governor is not a democrat or that appointment will never happen.
    didn't the De Bartolos support Obama?

didn't the De Bartolos support Obama?
    David would never leave the Office early and allow the appointment to a democrat.

Unregistered
    Typical Sheriff's Office good ol'e boy nonsense.......jesus thank god I left and went to a local PD where is is simply work and go home. none of the back woods nonsense.