What is it like

Thread: What is it like

Unregistered

What is it like

Serious questions what are the pros and cons of your department I want to hear the good and bad

Unregistered

Cool

It's a good dept, it has its ups and downs like any other place. There can be micromanaging at times with command staff but it's a great place to work. The pay is great and you really can do you're own thing during the day. We can be very busy some days and some days you can be proactive and not get dispatched to anything. I would encourage you to apply but just get ready for the FTO phase, it's a *****.

Unregistered

What

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a good dept, it has its ups and downs like any other place. There can be micromanaging at times with command staff but it's a great place to work. The pay is great and you really can do you're own thing during the day. We can be very busy some days and some days you can be proactive and not get dispatched to anything. I would encourage you to apply but just get ready for the FTO phase, it's a *****.
    I'm shocked to hear this, the employees in dispatch don't feel that way, months ago they were complaining how incompetent people were. Better off applying at Miami Beach P.D.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

What is it

i want to gather opinions about this whats easier to forget, is it someone you hate very much, or someone you like but you dont want be with him for some reasons???