Vroom Vroom - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Vroom Vroom

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure about the smell, but I do know the sweet taste of victory. And the sheriff will be elected AGAIN overwhelmingly. You knuckleheads are just to ignorant to see it. But that's what we like about you.
    pull my finger and smell that

Unregistered

What we like about you is

Not sure about the smell, but I do know the sweet taste of victory. And the sheriff will be elected AGAIN overwhelmingly. You knuckleheads are just to ignorant to see it. But that's what we like about you.
    You have no idea whats coming. Get your tissue ready

Unregistered
    You have no idea whats coming. Get your tissue ready
    Same tune. Different time. Same result. Nocco victory!!!!!!! You heard it here!!!!

Unregistered
    Same tune. Different time. Same result. Nocco victory!!!!!!! You heard it here!!!!
    Can you imagine how bad hell wilt when he gets questioned by someone who both knows more than he does and has more experience and has the real story on a few critical events?

Geez I cant wait to see that inexperience sweat and melt. You may have the public fooled now but times they are a changin.

And the best part is clueless fools like you have absolutely no idea where your extremely weak spots are LMAO.

And theyll be glaring and hilarious

Bduh Bduh Bdah I dont know....Priceless

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whats up Doc?

Clue the theme for the 3 Stooges

Unregistered

Hey did you see

What Chris Christie did to Nocco...er I mean Rubio.

My bad.

Looked like the real world ran all over the Ive got all the answers

Unregistered
    What Chris Christie did to Nocco...er I mean Rubio.

My bad.

Looked like the real world ran all over the Ive got all the answers
    You my friend are simply clueless. But that's the way we like it.

Unregistered
    Oh theres absolutely no doubt you dummies like clueless and theres even less doubt of your lack of ability and experience.

Keep assuming it sure makes you assumers look like youll never get hemorrhoids in addition to being incredibly stupid.

What did Richard Dreyfus say in "Jaws"? "Youll ignore the problem until it swims up and bites you on the ass."

The music's been cued up for some time keep trying to ignore it as it gets louder and louder and closer and closer.

In the meantime keep dancing. Im sure everyone appreciates the free giggles.

Buster Douglas v Mike Tyson. Who won again? LMAO

Unregistered

Just imagine

How funny you clowns are going to look at any debate or public town hall meeting when you get hit with the questions you either cant or DONT WANT to answer?

How many of them do you think there are? LMAO

Just think about how many questions about meeting out discipline there are?

Geez and how about the things that are known but not known to you and havent popped up on your tiny screens yet?

Ugly...gonna be really ugly.

Know anything about someone cancelling tickets for Budweiser? Oooooooooooops

Enjoy. Its gonna be absolutely epic.

Unregistered
    How funny you clowns are going to look at any debate or public town hall meeting when you get hit with the questions you either cant or DONT WANT to answer?

How many of them do you think there are? LMAO

Just think about how many questions about meeting out discipline there are?

Geez and how about the things that are known but not known to you and havent popped up on your tiny screens yet?

Ugly...gonna be really ugly.

Know anything about someone cancelling tickets for Budweiser? Oooooooooooops

Enjoy. Its gonna be absolutely epic.

I'm so scared I'm shaking in my boots...... Ooops that was gas. You are so predictable about your rants. You think you have this magic arrow that is going to strike down the admin and expose them..... Ohhhhh.

Unregistered

Predictable?

I'm so scared I'm shaking in my boots...... Ooops that was gas. You are so predictable about your rants. You think you have this magic arrow that is going to strike down the admin and expose them..... Ohhhhh.
    Silly boy predictable is you saying nothing but bleating your little heart out. So smart and quite the terror you are you must strike fear into the hearts and minds of criminals.

No? Not surprising.

Magic arrow Captain Obvious? Not hardly its called ev i dence. Look that up.

Got any?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678