FIU PD Legacy CRIPPLED

Fallen Star

FIU PD Legacy CRIPPLED

The FIU PD is left with pussies, cripples, & the obese...Yet all you degenerates run your mouths acting like badasses when you know without the rest of us you won't survive!!! Most of you have never transported a prisoner to jail!! Your chief Casas has destroyed what was left of a department that had a little bit of dignity still left in it!!

Unregistered

Ok

Right....Because the guys who left weren't majority fat pussies themselves??????? Lol!!!!!! What a joke! You finally achieved greatness, your finally out of FIU and a "real cop now." Go show the world what you're made of and stop posting on our site. Go cause distress and havoc somewhere else. The department is actually good now. People like coming to work without the bullshit from bustass, his mini me, win****, Lopez, Bowlin and the others. It's great that you think so highly of yourselves and so little of the people who are left, but we wish you all the best. Go fourth and conquer, show chief Casas what your made of, I'm sure he's nothing but thrilled that all of you disgruntled ****s are gone.

Unregistered

Wtf

This is he most RIDICULOUS thread I've seen so far lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Amazing! You guys and gals continue to be your own worst enemy. Good luck.

Unregistered

Lmaoooooooo

And thats the kind of bs this department still endures ^^^^^^^^^^ unnecessary shit talking like always!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Everyone?

Everyone gets along and has each others back??? If that isn't the funniest thing I've heard all day. Either that's a civilian writing that or 1 of the dumb tards that already left!!!!!! What a joke!!!!!!!!