Trooper Jeremy Balzan, a total inept, glory seeking, ASSHOLE ! Bad DUI on OCSO deputy - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What a zero , this is not a man ?

Trooper Jeremy Balzan, a total inept, glory seeking, asshole !

http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/da...st-case/npkPq/

Bet you GHQ is glad and proud this d.m.f. got them that DUI stat. Keep believing the rookies are the salvation and we need to get rid of the old timers.
    How embarrassing to our agency. Glad I sat out that detail.
    Maybe they need to invite Hagler back to the Academy to teach discretion and humility. They need to teach these rookies to treat people the way you would want to be treated yourself, it should never be about getting a stat. Quote.

Amen to that !

WTF did this rookie moron do this in the first place ?
    I've been a trooper for 22 years , and stopped several cops, and one of our own over the years, who had a bit to much to drink, and NEVER thought of arresting them. It's called "PROFESSIONAL COURTESY" !

I have let them call for a ride, got them a taxi, and even taken them home, but I wouldn't dream of doing this ??? What a punk, to do this to a fellow LEO, especially when he wasn't even border line ?

My deepest apologies to OCSO and Deputy Joey Busque,
    and a big "YOUR A COMPLETE ASSHOLE " TO TROOPER JEREMY BALZAN !!!! We don't need idiots like you in FHP, your a moron.

I sincerely hope your getting your ass beat one night on I-4 , and a OCSO car drives right by you, cause you deserve it you rookie POS ! Thanks for starting a war with OCSO, you friggin flamer, If I find your car, I'll be sure to put dog excrement under the door handles, then you'll know how much you STINK !

Unregistered
    WTF did this rookie moron do this in the first place ?
    I've been a trooper for 22 years , and stopped several cops, and one of our own over the years, who had a bit to much to drink, and NEVER thought of arresting them. It's called "PROFESSIONAL COURTESY" !

I have let them call for a ride, got them a taxi, and even taken them home, but I wouldn't dream of doing this ??? What a punk, to do this to a fellow LEO, especially when he wasn't even border line ?

and a big "YOUR A COMPLETE ASSHOLE " TO TROOPER JEREMY BALZAN !!!! We don't need idiots like you in FHP, your a moron.

I sincerely hope your getting your ass beat one night on I-4 , and a OCSO car drives right by you, cause you deserve it you rookie POS ! Thanks for starting a war with OCSO, you friggin flamer, If I find your car, I'll be sure to put dog excrement under the door handles, then you'll know how much you STINK !

Love it thanks. A Trooper with balls, instead of these ridiculous POLITICALLY CORRECT idiots we have on here. I guess I'm a dying breed ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a bad case. The arrest report is online at the Orange Clerk of Court website. I recommend reading it. It doesn't matter if the driver was a Deputy, a plumber, or a CEO. The case is just bad all the way around. The location jumps between the 408, to I-4, it lists intersections that don't exist, Miranda was read pre-breath test and no crash was involved, etc....
    Just read it, what an idiot !!! He should be fired, of course that wont happen, but he should be shunned ! Hey Balzan, your an ASSHOLE , can I say it any easier ? Go away, your an embarrassment, go to Afghanistan like I did and learn what the REAL world is all about. You are a disgrace to law enforcement you dip stick !

Unregistered

Lol

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2511168]WTF did this rookie moron do this in the first place ?

Well said my brother , why are some thinking this was ok , WTF ?

:-)

Love it thanks. A Trooper with balls, instead of these ridiculous POLITICALLY CORRECT idiots we have on here. I guess I'm a dying breed ?[/QUOTe Love it

Unregistered
    Just read it, what an idiot !!! He should be fired, of course that wont happen, but he should be shunned ! Hey Balzan, your an ASSHOLE , can I say it any easier ? Go away, your an embarrassment, go to Afghanistan like I did and learn what the REAL world is all about. You are a disgrace to law enforcement you dip stick !

Unregistered

Exclamation Hypocrisy

Funny how everyone is jumping on the "bash the Trooper" wagon but fails to recognize the hypocrite law enforcement he stopped. Knowingly speeding after drinking....Wow, above the law?? Or a simple mistake. My guess, he believes his fellow "boys" in standing behind the blue wall of silence will give me a free pass like most of you dip shits writing stupid posts.

"here you go bud, let me call you a taxi. Just don't run into my family next time you drink and drive and we're even. If you kill another family other than mine, hell bud, that's just the cost of doing business for us LEO hypocrites"

Under the legal limit is still a chargeable offense.....mitigating circumstances like speeding or reckless driving will support the low blow DUI charge.

Unregistered
    Words like humility, discretion and professional courtesy should not be part of this conversation. Only one descriptive and relevant word applies here; Hypocrisy or for the educated, a sanctimonious person.

The Trooper did his job, period! For the sanctimonious law enforcement officers, get out and look for employment elsewhere. You are the reason the public no longer trusts in law enforcement — you believe your above the law.
    So you are saying FHP SHOULD make bad arrests? For the less educated it is you're not your. Hope this helps.

Unregistered
    Funny how everyone is jumping on the "bash the Trooper" wagon but fails to recognize the hypocrite law enforcement he stopped. Knowingly speeding after drinking....Wow, above the law?? Or a simple mistake. My guess, he believes his fellow "boys" in standing behind the blue wall of silence will give me a free pass like most of you dip shits writing stupid posts.

"here you go bud, let me call you a taxi. Just don't run into my family next time you drink and drive and we're even. If you kill another family other than mine, hell bud, that's just the cost of doing business for us LEO hypocrites"

Under the legal limit is still a chargeable offense.....mitigating circumstances like speeding or reckless driving will support the low blow DUI charge.
    Since you obviously were there, tell us exactly what happened. Not just your azzhole, I mean opinion.

Unregistered
    You idiot, I was off duty moron. With my wife in our truck. It was years ago, I'm trying to make a point her Pointdexter < Mr FHP forever Idiot ?? WTF ??? Your an asshole, just like the imbecile that arrested this deputy. You also need a good ass beating , while OCSO drives by you on I 4 you fag.
    LOL... Please, your vague attempts at chest pounding just proves you are in the wrong line of work and are probably useless. A scrub like you might need to worry about back up, Puss!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast