Trooper Jeremy Balzan, a total inept, glory seeking, ASSHOLE ! Bad DUI on OCSO deputy - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is sick. What a dumb ass rookie mistake. If u aren't confident in DUI then call one who is before affecting someone's life / career. This is nothing but an unconfident rookie. Karma is a ***** son and it's coming for u.
    I wouldn't arrest a fellow LEO active or retired for DUI. Cops and troopers like to drink, we all know that. As long as there is no crash , it's " Goodnight Irene " and home you go. It can happen to the best of us, including me on one occasion. I was stopped by Daytona Beach years ago, for having a taillight out, after a NASCAR race coming home, and had quite a few. The officer took care of me, and called a taxi, no issue.

There is always a way to extend professional courtesy to fellow law enforcement. This Jeremy Balzan is just a little prick from what I have heard. Karma is going to get you rookie, wait and see.

Unregistered
    I wouldn't arrest a fellow LEO active or retired for DUI. Cops and troopers like to drink, we all know that. As long as there is no crash , it's " Goodnight Irene " and home you go. It can happen to the best of us, including me on one occasion. I was stopped by Daytona Beach years ago, for having a taillight out, after a NASCAR race coming home, and had quite a few. The officer took care of me, and called a taxi, no issue.

There is always a way to extend professional courtesy to fellow law enforcement. This Jeremy Balzan is just a little prick from what I have heard. Karma is going to get you rookie, wait and see.
    Are you a trooper? If so, write an incident report on your described LEO contact while operating your vehicle under the influence. We will be in touch shortly.

Signed
    The OIG

Unregistered
    I am in no way offended by your comments. I happen to like Kool Aid; tropical punch is my favorite.

If you wake up and start doing your job, you might find a greater fulfillment in life, and not have to live in the shadows of the conspiracy world to justify your poor performance. I'll close with three words for you brother - Members Assistance Program.
    I do my job because I enjoy it. Not because of a quota. The bad thing is many that struggle are forced to make bad arrest because they need the stat. Especially the ones with little or no experience. That is why Quotas are illegal.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Hypocrisy

Words like humility, discretion and professional courtesy should not be part of this conversation. Only one descriptive and relevant word applies here; Hypocrisy or for the educated, a sanctimonious person.

The Trooper did his job, period! For the sanctimonious law enforcement officers, get out and look for employment elsewhere. You are the reason the public no longer trusts in law enforcement — you believe your above the law.

Unregistered
    Words like humility, discretion and professional courtesy should not be part of this conversation. Only one descriptive and relevant word applies here; Hypocrisy or for the educated, a sanctimonious person.

The Trooper did his job, period! For the sanctimonious law enforcement officers, get out and look for employment elsewhere. You are the reason the public no longer trusts in law enforcement — you believe your above the law.
    It's a bad case. The arrest report is online at the Orange Clerk of Court website. I recommend reading it. It doesn't matter if the driver was a Deputy, a plumber, or a CEO. The case is just bad all the way around. The location jumps between the 408, to I-4, it lists intersections that don't exist, Miranda was read pre-breath test and no crash was involved, etc....

Unregistered

And it was a low alcohol breath result. The Trooper was placed on a DUI wolfpack detail because his DUI numbers were low. The end result he made a bad arrest out of desperation to get a stat and relieve the pressure from his supervisor to get a DUI arrest.

Unregistered

Asshole !

Are you a trooper? If so, write an incident report on your described LEO contact while operating your vehicle under the influence. We will be in touch shortly.

Signed
    The OIG
    Hey Snitch, I'll bet your a buddy of this Trooper, eh ? Most probably ? I'll bet your a buddy of this guy --->http://www.tcpalm.com/news/former-tr...343279802.html

Unregistered

Fag Trooper ?

Signed
    The OIG
    You idiot, I was off duty moron. With my wife in our truck. It was years ago, I'm trying to make a point her Pointdexter < Mr FHP forever Idiot ?? WTF ??? Your an asshole, just like the imbecile that arrested this deputy. You also need a good ass beating , while OCSO drives by you on I 4 you fag.

Unregistered
    You idiot, I was off duty moron. With my wife in our truck. It was years ago, I'm trying to make a point her Pointdexter < Mr FHP forever Idiot ?? WTF ??? Your an asshole, just like the imbecile that arrested this deputy. You also need a good ass beating , while OCSO drives by you on I 4 you fag.
    Just another Black eye for FHP, what a guy :-) ---> http://www.tcpalm.com/news/former-tr...343279802.html

Unregistered
    You are the reason the public no longer trusts in law enforcement — you believe your above the law.
    The reason the public no longer trust law enforcement is exactly because we are not humble or use discretion. All we care about is getting a stat and taking someone to jail no matter the impact on that persons life.

Courtesy Service Protection at one time was taught at the Academy to recruits.

Now they are taught and told it is all about how they are better than everyone else.

I agree if they could they need to bring Major Hagler back to teach ethics, humility, and how to treat people.

Hagler was a Bear and scared the crap out of you, but he taught common sense and respect for people garners respect in return for the uniform.

Hope he is still alive and doing well.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast