Trooper Jeremy Balzan, a total inept, glory seeking, ASSHOLE ! Bad DUI on OCSO deputy - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Balzan has his PERC hearing today.
    He will be an LT or Major when they get done with him.

Unregistered
    So Balzan has his PERC hearing today.
    He will be an Lt or Major when they get done with him.

Unregistered
    you know how every department has that 5% of guys who have absolutely no discretion? And the entire dept refers to them as power tripping a holes?
    Fhp is basicly an entire agency loaded with that 5%

I am always defending my proffesion from civilians who accuse us of being over zealous and ticket happy then they proceed to present a story, guess what dept the cop in the story worked for? U guessed it. Now i have to quickly explain "look we aint them they got their own agenda sorry about that"

Unregistered
    Lol how embarrasing.. You guys are a serious class act, what the hell do they teach at that academy?

Unregistered

good

He is a cop doing his job! Why do cops think they are above the law.? Professional courtesy? How about uphold the Constitution you took an oath to and uphold existing laws!? Thugs with BADGES!

Unregistered

pigs

Stop thinking you are all above the law!!! Pigs!

Unregistered
    Stop thinking you are all above the law!!! Pigs!
    You know, you got me on that. . . . .and I got to thinking that you are absolutely right.
    From this day on I solemnly swear to adhere to all of the traffic laws. I will do the speed limit when I get the call that your car was t-boned has caught fire and your 5 year old son is there burning to death; I will find a legal and lawful parking space before I get out of my car upon arriving at a road rage call where your are getting your ass handed to you by some kid on speed with a gun and I will say please and may I when I get dispatched to the next race riot in your city.
    There, I think that I just made you happy.
    Happy new year.

Unregistered
    He is a cop doing his job! Why do cops think they are above the law.? Professional courtesy? How about uphold the Constitution you took an oath to and uphold existing laws!? Thugs with BADGES!

For all the non cops in this forum let me tell you the number of civilians that get breaks everyday vastly our weighs the number of cops who do. In Florida an officer does not have to arrest you for a misdemeanor they have statutorliy given "officer discretion" on the matter. No certain cases such as DV is a must arrest situation but for the vast majority of Misdemeanors the officer is within is right to CHOOSE not to make an arrest without any need to justify those actions to anyone.

Unregistered
    you know how every department has that 5% of guys who have absolutely no discretion? And the entire dept refers to them as power tripping a holes?
    Fhp is basicly an entire agency loaded with that 5%

I am always defending my proffesion from civilians who accuse us of being over zealous and ticket happy then they proceed to present a story, guess what dept the cop in the story worked for? U guessed it. Now i have to quickly explain "look we aint them they got their own agenda sorry about that"
    You are a freakin idiot! Learn how to spell before you open your pie hole you POS!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314