Lieutenant on Admin Leave - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Who cares!! They are correct.

Unregistered

We all know.

Reed is very good at his job. He knows the GO's, Florida Statues and city codes, no one can state he does not. The one thing that Reed is very poor at is treating people fairly. If a person does not fit Reed idea, "mainly by appearance" of what a cop should be then he will come after you, I.e. find any fault you may have, and you will get written up. I do not condone Reed's behavior, but I think he knows how to do his job, well.

Unregistered
    Whether he is smart or knows the job is moot. He has proven himself to be a untrustworthy and unethical person who feels the rules don't apply to him. I know that I and many others will refuse to work under him ever again.

Unregistered
    Here we go with all the know it all mouth pieces. Flapping their big rubbery gums while they hide under their computer desk, getting fat eating donuts and drinking Diet Coke. Be a man, a real cop, something other than a weakling and a coward and get in his face with your complaints. If you aren't tough enough to get in his face and teach him that you're so much smarter and tougher, then nobody cares what you think!

Unregistered
    Don't forget that JR is also a human being and fallible. And maybe he did screw up, all of us have at some point. But, being around SPD for a little while he is on my very short list of people I want coming to help me out if I need help. So, I guess what I'm saying is, don't forget he is a REAL cop and sometimes police departments still need those between neighborhood bbqs, backstabbings and photo ops. And to those of you out there who felt his temper, I argue you probably deserved it for one shortcoming or another. I know I have along the way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't forget that JR is also a human being and fallible. And maybe he did screw up, all of us have at some point. But, being around SPD for a little while he is on my very short list of people I want coming to help me out if I need help. So, I guess what I'm saying is, don't forget he is a REAL cop and sometimes police departments still need those between neighborhood bbqs, backstabbings and photo ops. And to those of you out there who felt his temper, I argue you probably deserved it for one shortcoming or another. I know I have along the way.
    There's a difference between being human and "screwing up" versus lying outright while in I.A., while being the very lieutenant who would destroy you in write ups for being dishonest with him.

Unregistered
    I find this post comical. The fact that you are on here trying to be as tough as you think you are, and are calling people names, and calling people out for being anonymous, yet you are being anonymous at the same time. If your big enough to talk that tough, then you should sign it with pride. And in case you haven't been here long enough to know better. At SPD you don't ever say something to the brass, no matter what. Because you can be 100 percent correct in what you are saying, but you will still get screwed for challenging something at SPD. Look around you, if you can remove your head from JR's butt.

Here we go with all the know it all mouth pieces. Flapping their big rubbery gums while they hide under their computer desk, getting fat eating donuts and drinking Diet Coke. Be a man, a real cop, something other than a weakling and a coward and get in his face with your complaints. If you aren't tough enough to get in his face and teach him that you're so much smarter and tougher, then nobody cares what you think!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Unregistered
    It has nothing to do with being smarter or tougher or whether he's good at his job. It's about character and honoring the badge we wear every day. Lieing and deception are the two most basic things you are told not to do as a cop. It's about truth and doing the write thing. JR chose to lie. Plain and simple. Sure everyone messes up. But usually screw ups are accidental not intentional. and when it comes from a supervisor especially one who would hang u out to dry in a second for the same thing its tough to overlook. He made his bed.

Unregistered
    So word is he's being demoted to sergeant? Not the justice I was hoping for, but justice nonetheless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So word is he's being demoted to sergeant? Not the justice I was hoping for, but justice nonetheless.
    He'll fit in great with shift 2A!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast