Lieutenant on Admin Leave - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Reed is an elitist douche. stand at attention, salute, doing shift marching drills in the parking garage. Mr do as I say not as I do. Guess the rules don't apply to you do they. What little respect you had is now gone. No one will ever listen to u again liar.

Unregistered
    The earlier post nailed it. What will dipino do? Hold him accountable and set the example or let him off easy and show just how far we have fallen?? I'm sorry but intentionally lying and knowingly violating policy are unforgivable for any officer let alone a lieutenant. His credibility is gone, his word now means nothing. You going to put him back in a LEADERSHIP position knowing what his true character is?? That he will lie rather than step up and accept responsibility. He would be the first one to throw the book at anyone under him who he caught lieing. Sorry Lt, you dug your own hole. There is no place for you at spd.

Unregistered
    couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Unregistered
    If they do take minimal disciplinary action against him then there will be multiple officers who have been let go for dishonesty who will have quite a lawsuit to file.

Unregistered
    Oh don't worry. The chief will sit on this one till her hair turns gray just like with Jaimie's who is laughing his way to the bank every time someone sees him. She knows what she has to do. Intentional and willful dishonesty and disception and policy violation by a lieutenant. Yeah that's a real hard call. Frigin joke.

Unregistered
    How can the guy ever be trusted to do anything an officer or supervisor does??? Write complaints, do investigatios, write reports, make arrests write tickets. The list is endless.true colors revealed. He's a snake

Unregistered
    IId love to be a defense attorney and see his name slide across my desk. Supressed

Unregistered
    Ha good point

Unregistered
    I am not a cop but reading this thread makes me sick to my stomach. What this comes down to is a matter of intent and character . If the information here is accurate, it was mot a random unintentional mistake. The lieutenant deliberately lied to everyone rather than stepping up and accepting responsibly for his actions. Public trust is the most important thing for a police agency to have. How can we trust SPD when you have officers in leadership positions who lie to saves their own skins? It is disgraceful and he should be immediately fired. Chief dipino has preached about how honesty trust and transparency are the most important things to her. Well chief it's time to walk the talk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not a cop but reading this thread makes me sick to my stomach. What this comes down to is a matter of intent and character . If the information here is accurate, it was mot a random unintentional mistake. The lieutenant deliberately lied to everyone rather than stepping up and accepting responsibly for his actions. Public trust is the most important thing for a police agency to have. How can we trust SPD when you have officers in leadership positions who lie to saves their own skins? It is disgraceful and he should be immediately fired. Chief dipino has preached about how honesty trust and transparency are the most important things to her. Well chief it's time to walk the talk.
    "I am not a cop" Yeah ok sure you aren't!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast