TNT drug gang war - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao! Look at the kids' father! I can bet my career he was a thug in the making. But it's ok, you keep risking your life, career, and reputation for the thugs who say f the police, I'll sit under a tree and collect my paycheck.
    I can give 3 shits a major has to say about the hood. Let there asses patrol the projects if they care so much
    *****! carter will tell you off nanney will punch you lmao

Unregistered
    *****! carter will tell you off nanney will punch you lmao
    all racists are pussies , they are very insecure and low self-esteem pussies

Unregistered
    What happened to tnt it was a good unit?

Unregistered
    What happened to tnt it was a good unit?
    Patterson's friends & relatives kept getting 39d by them.

Unregistered
    "Just say no!"

Unregistered
    Patterson was never a real cop, hated street cops and left this place in shambles. I have high hopes JP will restore the luster.

Unregistered
    Patterson was never a real cop, hated street cops and left this place in shambles. I have high hopes JP will restore the luster.
    its getting bad out here drug dealers openly carry

Unregistered

Nobody from Nowhere

you are wrong. I was on a central (not northside) squad with JD Patterson when we were both rookie silver badges. We had a call of a male out of control at 43 and 21. The guy was very high on something (the only thing he had on were a pair of blue gym shorts). There were 7 of us there and we couldn't subdue this guy. JD was right in the middle of it, as a matter of fact I had a difficult time getting my hands on the subj because JD was in front of me trying to get the guy contained.

So, say what you want about his ADMIN as Director, I cannot comment on that cause I retired shortly after he got appointed and therefore didn't experience the effect of same, as i'm sure you may have.

However, he was a real cop, and a damn QRU one at that, I saw it with my own two eyes.

As I said, i'm retired, so I have absolutely nothing to gain or lose by posting this, it's just that the truth is the truth.

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

you are wrong. I was on a central (not northside) squad with JD Patterson when we were both rookie silver badges. We had a call of a male out of control at 43 and 21. The guy was very high on something (the only thing he had on were a pair of blue gym shorts). There were 7 of us there and we couldn't subdue this guy. JD was right in the middle of it, as a matter of fact I had a difficult time getting my hands on the subj because JD was in front of me trying to get the guy contained.

So, say what you want about his ADMIN as Director, I cannot comment on that cause I retired shortly after he got appointed and therefore didn't experience the effect of same, as i'm sure you may have.

However, he was a real cop, and a damn QRU one at that, I saw it with my own two eyes.

As I said, i'm retired, so I have absolutely nothing to gain or lose by posting this, it's just that the truth is the truth.
    Correction: 43 & 23, it was west of 22 & south of 46. In front of a duplex looking type of bldg or maybe just a rooming house, there were alot of those back in the day.

Unregistered
    Correction: 43 & 23, it was west of 22 & south of 46. In front of a duplex looking type of bldg or maybe just a rooming house, there were alot of those back in the day.
    Broken clock is right twice a day - 7 cops around its easy to be brave what did he do alone of as a two man cop to catch perps? How did he lead and back up cops as a supervisor from sgt to director hmmmm?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast