TNT drug gang war - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    I also worked with JD. He was very QRU and down to earth. Was he a ball of fire, NO. He climbed the ladder fairly quickly and I remember after he got promoted to LT he seemed to change a little and became a little less personable (at least to us silver badges). We were never buddies, to be sure. But I always thought he was a honorable man. I know some people may not like some of his policies, but you have to remember who his boss was and the budget environment. I believe he is more of a "community policing" kind of cop than a proactive, go find the bad guys cop and I think that reflected on how he ran the department. Bottom line is, I believe he did what he believed was right for the community and department. I really don't think he promoted some of his cronies like some of our previous directors did. Alvarez, Parker and Loftus were flagrant with the cronyism, I really didn't get that from JD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I only stand to protect my people I don't give a hell about no white person or their flag. I'm a child of Malcolm X and his teachings.
    Do us a favor and go spread your love, go walk around Lincoln fields 0300 and leave your credentials and gun at home

Unregistered

Drug issue

Again, history repeats! Can we please stop all the north end shootings!

Unregistered
    It’s never going to stop until the community takes a stand and starts talking. It’s that simple.

Unregistered

Jd

Bring JD back to blue

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456