TNT drug gang war - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You racist POS how dare you talk about the struggle of the black man when you have no idea what we go through. It's my right to burn all the flags I want. The reason I became an officer with the county is to make sure young black men were treated fairly, if one of the white clowns in my district ever harassed a black in front of me I would personally go to PCB and testify against him.
    That's quite common nowadays. Just ask around.

Unregistered
    You racist POS how dare you talk about the struggle of the black man when you have no idea what we go through. It's my right to burn all the flags I want. The reason I became an officer with the county is to make sure young black men were treated fairly, if one of the white clowns in my district ever harassed a black in front of me I would personally go to PCB and testify against him.
    "Struggle of the black man"

Every mope uses that excuse. Unless you're in your 70s or older don't come to me with that excuse, you SUBJECT in a brown gown.

Unregistered
    You idiots that coddle criminals have created the excessive shootings in da hood

Unregistered
    Your a racist so just cause I keep it real and never forgot where I came from I'm garbage all of a sudden. I passed FTO so obviously the people that matter don't think I'm garbage. It's good old boy dinosaurs from the 80s like you that are garbage us new guys know more about police work the first day on the job than you losers do after 30 years because the academy was a joke back then anyone in good shape could pass being smart was not a requirement.
    Hahaha "I passed FTO" as if that means anything anymore. Bet you didn't know nobody fails FTO anymore unless it's a MAJOR problem & by major I mean the PPO admitting he can't do the job.

I know FTOs that have tried to 07 rookies & the command staff refuses to do so because we're short. "All the money invested in them. As long as the can handle a call they're staying".

Unregistered
    So just cause my side girl is from the projects all of a sudden her teeth are gold your all racist. That's why groups like black lives matter need to exist because America still looks down on black men and women. All American flags need to burn. Calling me a subject, I'm better officer than all you white losers.
    If you think all American flags need to burn then why don't you get your ass back to Zimbabwe where your ancestors came from you f**king chimpanzee

Unregistered
    To the hoodlum talking about his 33s in the hood & burning American flags:

WORD TO YA MOTHA BRUH

Unregistered
    If you think all American flags need to burn then why don't you get your ass back to Zimbabwe where your ancestors came from you f**king chimpanzee
    You make me sick!!! Why don't you post what your name is coward. Al Sharpton would love to contact PCB with this you racist white would be master. This is why honeys like the Kardashians only date black men because we are more men than any whack white loser on their best day.

Unregistered
    You make me sick!!! Why don't you post what your name is coward. Al Sharpton would love to contact PCB with this you racist white would be master. This is why honeys like the Kardashians only date black men because we are more men than any whack white loser on their best day.
    i agree the racists people are scum but using kardashians in the positive shows your an idiot, famous for their dad covering ojs murders, sex videos , sex change omg lol

Unregistered
    A coward is somebody who would burn what he stands to protect.

Unregistered
    A coward is somebody who would burn what he stands to protect.
    I only stand to protect my people I don't give a hell about no white person or their flag. I'm a child of Malcolm X and his teachings.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast