SHT, Saturday, December 26, 2015: More questions about K9 team - premeditation - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder why Keith buddy was not interviewed about his messaging comments?
    In all the stories current and past in the year and a half this thing has been going on, one thing is constant. Keith Bush has not commented once. I don't mean here, I mean in the media.
    Well he gets to hide behind the same smokescreen as the Admin.. cant comment on outstanding lawsuits. Convenient. I am more concerned with the judgement of those who promoted him under these circumstances.. I don't know all the facts and details of every bite.. I do know once again there is a mentality that it is somehow ok to use the mentally ill as target practice.. From my little research I found quite a few victims of the fists, tasers and K9s levied upon those in some sort of mental crisis. In one case, the man lay in the woods, bleeding out when the *******s turned the dogs loose. Another case, a 17 yo girl who slit her wrists and walking away, being shot with a taser. Now a kid who is suicidal, scared and hiding in a garbage can in an enclosed garage ..

Enough!

Unregistered
    Well there all those other bites that are not involved in litigation.
    Old ladies man Keith could have commented on those.
    Just for the record people, remember the bite on the female who had her head and ear ripped open?
    Keith never submitted the first piece of paper work till the chief told him to do so. And that was not till people started asking questions.
    You should read that uninformative, half a paragraph piece of crap.

There is one sure way to get Keith to open his mouth.
    Ask him about his awards. Christ you can't shut him up once he starts.

Unregistered
    I say a the north port cops pull back. Let the mentally ill kill themselves. That way the officers cannot be blamed for hurting them. Let the criminals run free, that way the officers cannot be blamed for false arrest. Let the officers just watch society eat itself and deteriorate while the leftist cry foul.

Unregistered
    I say a the north port cops pull back. Let the mentally ill kill themselves. That way the officers cannot be blamed for hurting them. Let the criminals run free, that way the officers cannot be blamed for false arrest. Let the officers just watch society eat itself and deteriorate while the leftist cry foul.
    I guess you just watched the movie anarchy/the purge. stop your whining, I sure hope your not employed here. What is right is right, what is wrong needs to change, pretty simple.

Unregistered
    Best.

Post.

Evah.

Comedy gold here!

This is what a drunk cop who has wet his underwear after realizing he's going to have to apply to Waste Management in the near future sounds like.

Because accountability -- what a concept!

Society feeds on itself when the enforcers of the law decide they are above the law.. Don't want to just enforce the law, find a new profession.

This is not a left right problem. I am a hard right constitutionalist which seems to be far right these days. We have a constitution for a reason. We have division of powers for a reason. We have prisons for those who break the law. Even if they wore a uniform and enforced the law for a living. No one is above the law, not even you cowards with a wee little package that feel the need to build your small selves up as big bad ass men.. by abusing those that cannot protect or defend themselves. Where I come from this makes you a p.. well closer to a cat, than a K9.

This story is factual. I hear no one saying that cops didn't say the things that were captured. How dangerous is a suicidal kid with a known non violent history hiding in a garbage can, in a garage that was so damn important that just letting things cool.. using your lil brain and big muscle to deescalate the situation and let the panicked kid get his bearings and make a right decision? Neither of these officers were in immediate harms way. If they felt that, they could have pulled back.. gotten back up. No, they chose to seize the opportunity for live target practice..

Protect and Serve.. fortunately, is what most men and women in law enforcement do.

B.i.n.g.o.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2507193.. I sure hope your not employed here. What is right is right, what is wrong needs to change, pretty simple.[/QUOTE]

We have a B.I.N.G.O...!

Unregistered
    I say a the north port cops pull back. Let the mentally ill kill themselves. That way the officers cannot be blamed for hurting them. Let the criminals run free, that way the officers cannot hbe blamed for false arrest. Let the officers just watch society eat itself and deteriorate while the leftist cry foul.
    Nothing like the rantings of a tin foil hat wearing Oath Keeper.
    What is scary is we have about half a dozen working here.

Unregistered
    Nothing like the rantings of a tin foil hat wearing Oath Keeper.
    What is scary is we have about half a dozen working here.
    Only 6, im sure you can find more than 6 paycheck only people.

Unregistered
    No amount of good "Christmas press" will ever make up for one bad story like this. Time for a change in this city's image.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast