Hiring?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Unregistered

Hiring?

What's the story with hiring over there? HR insists that I need to speak with someone at the PD. PD insists I have to speak to HR. I've left a few messages for people both in HR and at the PD and never once got a call back. The Citys website hasn't had an advertisement for Police Officer in months.

Unregistered
    Bro don't apply here. This place will ruin you as it has many other people. Sacrifice and wait, this is not a department you want to come to.

OpaLockaOfficer

Hiring?

You need to speak with detective Ingram. He'll tell you when the next orientation will be held.

Opa-Locka isn't a bad department. There's a few disgruntled employees who will tell you to steer clear, but it's a great place to start your career and learn. They will give you an opportunity if you are willing to work!

Unregistered
    I'm sure your guests the Feds feel the same way.

Good luck with that

Unregistered
    Working at Opa-Locka PD will give you an incredible amount of experience in a rather short time, yes. But the entire city has been known to be corrupt for decades. The police department, even for whatever good officers it has, is utter crap. The truth is that working at Opa-Locka PD can do more to harm your career than help it. It's a dumping ground for flunkies; they have taken in some of the worst POs fired by other departments, and have arrested many of their own for very serious crimes. They promote, demote, and transfer people like it's a bodily function. Even if you go there and maintain a good record, the Opa-Locka stigma can hurt your chances of getting hired elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Absolutely NOBODY in law enforcement has any respect for Opa Locka cops. They are just felons with badges.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely NOBODY in law enforcement has any respect for Opa Locka cops. They are just felons with badges.
    Can you please..... learn to write???? It's "no one" not nobody you neanderthal.

Unregistered
    Working at Opa-Locka PD will give you an incredible amount of experience in a rather short time, yes. But the entire city has been known to be corrupt for decades. The police department, even for whatever good officers it has, is utter crap. The truth is that working at Opa-Locka PD can do more to harm your career than help it. It's a dumping ground for flunkies; they have taken in some of the worst POs fired by other departments, and have arrested many of their own for very serious crimes. They promote, demote, and transfer people like it's a bodily function. Even if you go there and maintain a good record, the Opa-Locka stigma can hurt your chances of getting hired elsewhere.

Sounds to me, you are speaking about MDPD that the avarage patrolman has an IQ 65 "retardation" most the P.Os I writing on this forum are MDPD clown in brown retards, have of your MDPD clowns are really scientifically missing neurons. Stop talking about other agencies and their ofc's and work and learn what your jobs consist off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by OpaLockaOfficer View Post
    You need to speak with detective Ingram. He'll tell you when the next orientation will be held.

Opa-Locka isn't a bad department. There's a few disgruntled employees who will tell you to steer clear, but it's a great place to start your career and learn. They will give you an opportunity if you are willing to work!
    How do I get in contact with him?

Unregistered
    How do I get in contact with him?
    Ummmm... how about doing your own research? Idk.. maybe go on the department's website, or call the city or PD Nd ask for his contact info? It's not that hard ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast