Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chief

Unregistered

Lmao!!

The most senior officer has 2 1/2 years ?!?!! LOL. That's like major rook status!!

and let me guess - he prob is ****y and thinks he knows police work.

Good luck with that 😂 Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im wondering if J.Cruz and Holmes are still there or fired?
    Why don't you ask them personally!?!

Unregistered
    I see you guys got take home cars now, a new Police Chief, and a raise!. Miccosukee is moving on up! Only thing missing now is to get the upper brass out of the second floor and Miccosukee will be a real Police Department for once.

Unregistered

Your New Chief

Your new chief is a dingdong. You'll see. H3 lies like a rug and wi do so straight to your face. Enjoy, I give him 10 months or less.

Unregistered
    I see you guys got take home cars now, a new Police Chief, and a raise!. Miccosukee is moving on up! Only thing missing now is to get the upper brass out of the second floor and Miccosukee will be a real Police Department for once.
    Rumor is the MPD is getting a union some how? ?

Unregistered
    Rumor is the MPD is getting a union some how? ?
    Impossible the Business Council, and the Lt's love to control who gets fired and who to write up for no reason. I don't know where you're getting your information from but that will NEVER happen. What the new Chief needs to do is fire everyone on that second floor with him and start with a new upper brass who will back you up instead of trying to fire you, write you up, or suspend you for doing your job. It's not easy working with those Indians and why make it harder by having Lt's who will sell you out in a heart beat to save their own jobs.

Unregistered

Yup

First things first. Fire Patterson for being a complete incompetent Lieutenant and for having sex with one of the officers. And for failing the firearms course and lying about it.
    Then fire skin graph, for his mishandling of department funds and also being an incompetent lieutenant.

Unregistered

Detective idiot

Buddy stop, just stop man. You obviously were a reject who applied to 20 departments, no body wanted you. Now Miccosukee picks you up and you are greatful. Your a glorified security guard. Your not a real police officer. This must be your first department. Just stay there because you sound like you can get someone killed in a deals department. I did leave for a better department. No I wouldn't want to go back to that shit hole. Loser

Unregistered

Horrible job

The Miccosukee Police Departnent continues to lead as the most unprofessional and undeserving law enforcement agency in the state of Fla. no Union, no benefits and balls for leadership. Don't come here if you are looking for a police job, they will ruin your career.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12