We don't CAIR - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We don't CAIR

Vincent Fox

Cool Catch a foxy by the toe

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    (real deputies) You guys ready to get your nips blown off? VINCE FOX = Nezar Hamze!!!!

Keep disobeying policy and doing so many newspaper and TV interviews deputy spiral ham, and giving yourself away you f**king dumb azz! This is why you are a fake cop with a wooden gun. You are so full of yourself, you are your own downfall. This is why you are disliked, not because of all your cries of religious bigotry, BSO was getting along fine with Muslims and Christians and Jews and every religion in between - RELIGION was never an issue here before your big fat mouth and CAIR came along.

You are a self-absorbed narcissist and if you really went to school down here (again, be very careful what you say) you were taught Greek mythology and the downfall of Narcissus, it didn't end well for him.

Damn, you caught me!

Iannelli, J. (Photograper). 2015. pulp-hamze-iannelli-web. (Photograph). December 23, 2015.from htt p://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/right- wingers-want-muslim-cop-in-broward-fired-7463358

Unregistered
    And self admitted steroid and drug user.

...was that self admission or was he caught on polygraph so he kind of had to resubmit a more plausible answer?

Unregistered
    ...was that self admission or was he caught on polygraph so he kind of had to resubmit a more plausible answer?
    From what I saw posted, it looked like he admitted to the use on his poly but have been wrong before LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Fox View Post
    Damn, you caught me!

Iannelli, J. (Photograper). 2015. pulp-hamze-iannelli-web. (Photograph). December 23, 2015.from htt p://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/right- wingers-want-muslim-cop-in-broward-fired-7463358
    Is this photo from that run down house in Sunrise that they claim is the CAIR headquarters.

Sweet Justice

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Fox View Post
    Damn, you caught me!

You just messed up BIG time...

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    I am so definitely NOT Hamze. He seems okay, the guys he works with seem to like him ... but I think CAIR is a terrible organization.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Fox View Post
    I am so definitely NOT Hamze. He seems okay, the guys he works with seem to like him ... but I think CAIR is a terrible organization.
    He seems okay? The guys he works with seem to like him? Okay Hamze or Hamze's girlfriend/wifey/sister, whatever you say. Your big, fat, blockhead mouth keeps giving you away.

Unregistered
    Sure his converted shift that goes to Epcot with him thinks he's a swell guy.

Unregistered
    Is this photo from that run down house in Sunrise that they claim is the CAIR headquarters.

Do you mean the run down "front" owned by CAIR Deputy Nezar Jason Nazih Hamze? Not so run-down anymore.

Florida House of Islam
    Owner: Nezar Nazih Hamze
    6298 N.W. 12th Ct
    Sunrise, FL 33313 Broward

Or do you mean

The Leaders of Tomorrow
    Owner: NEIZAR J HAMZE
    6298 N.W. 12th Ct
    Sunrise, FL 33313 Broward

I can’t keep up.

Unregistered
    Nice He is already predicting the future Muslim leaders of tomorrow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast